Why doesn't Rogaine put out some minoxidil w/ less PPG?

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

The subject line asks the question.. I can't figure this out.

Why in the world is Dr. Lee (or other EXPENSIVE online sources) the only place to purchase lower PPG minoxidil formulas?

I mean, many of us have PPG related irritation/build-up.. and the only real way to fix this is to not use minoxidil at all, or switch to a BETTER formula..

So why don't more companies OFFER these formulas?!

It f*****g pisses me off.

-Mike

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
misterium said:
Hi,

Why in the world is Dr. Lee (or other EXPENSIVE online sources) the only place to purchase lower PPG minoxidil formulas?

I mean, many of us have PPG related irritation/build-up.. and the only real way to fix this is to not use minoxidil at all, or switch to a BETTER formula..

It f****ing pisses me off.

-Mike

One Doctor offered it to me, mad expensive, I told him to shove it up his ***, well not really but yeh

THere are ways to get it I believe, putting PPG on your head is like dumping anti freeze on it, but the minoxidil supposedly works so Ill see what happens

Cassin

Reaction score
misterium said:
Hi,

It f****ing pisses me off.

-Mike

Hair loss isn't that big of a money maker for the big comapnies. I asked Dr Pickart (owner of skin biology ) about this and he said it isn't worth it and he wants to stick to other issues with the skin.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Lee's #500 has a lower PPG concentration than Upjohn's 5% and is just as affordable?