Why does Pitbull shave his hair with razor? or is it tattoo?

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not even a buzzer it's just full on shaved. Sure his hairline is still intact and you can see the stubble (or is it?), but I don't understand why he doesn't just grow it out a little bit?

Does he just have the right head shape for it? Is it one of those tattoos from HIT tattoo hair replacement clinic?

pitbul.jpg

2009+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Arrivals+29Smezk1kFkl.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Maybe he thinks it makes him look tough? He's probably just got some slight diffuse thinning that is more obvious when grown out.

Ps the guys a bit of a tit.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
Because he has a receding hairline.
Most likely because he wants to look rough. He has said how difficult it was for him to break trough because no one took a pale blue-eyed Cuban seriously as a rapper

Wisin y Yandel sometimes shave their heads clean and they have perfect hairlines

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting old, someone asked me what I thought of 'Pitbull' I thought she was on about the dogs!!

He's a fanny though and his music is mince.

Nene

Reaction score
bigentries said:
Nene said:
Because he has a receding hairline.
Most likely because he wants to look rough. He has said how difficult it was for him to break trough because no one took a pale blue-eyed Cuban seriously as a rapper

Wisin y Yandel sometimes shave their heads clean and they have perfect hairlines

I don't agree, he could look tough with a low hair cut and sharp line up. See this link for example.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pitbull& ... x=39&ty=87

However, he doesn't have a straight hair line anymore, and that look only works with a Norwood 1. His options are 1. bald or 2. some sort of hair style hiding his Norwood 2 or 2.5. The second option would not look right on a rapper, it would be too pretty, rappers can't have any elaborate hair styles.

Neither Wisin or Yandel have perfect hairlines, they are both balding. Look at the size of those foreheads.
http://www.reggaetonea.com/discos/wisin ... aeton.html

Nene

Reaction score
hiya said:
I'm getting old, someone asked me what I thought of 'Pitbull' I thought she was on about the dogs!!

He's a fanny though and his music is mince.

If you're not familiar with Pittbull, it's not a reflection of your age. Pittbull has been around for about 7 years. Since at least 2004/2005. However, he wasn't as a popular as he is now. Back then he had songs like, damn it man, and kulo. He was also featured in what they gon do remix by lil jon, holla at me baby by Rick Ross and many many others. If you don't know pittbull by now, you're probably just not into rap music, which is fine. I'm not a fan of his either, I think he sucks.