Why Does No One Talk About Octa Sandal Plus Here?...

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Octa Sabal plus*

It doesnt make any sense. It’s all natural ingredients, doesnt hurt anything to try, the ingredients arent expensive, no negative side effects, shown to grow hair like crazy, and even has side health benefits that make you healthier.

upload_2020-3-6_3-15-38.jpeg

upload_2020-3-6_3-15-55.jpeg

upload_2020-3-6_3-16-9.jpeg

upload_2020-3-6_3-21-32.png

People mislabeled it as a pumpkin seed oil study and then completely ignored it because PSO didnt work on its own but it had like 5 other ingredients in it. The studies were doing with real doctors, real clinical trials, had a placebo group, the studies went on for months, before and after results, data, and research.

The medication wasnt even made for hair loss it just ended up helping with hair loss as a side effect and then they looked into it and did a study with it. It wasnt some cheap gimmick made to solve hair loss and scam people with fake results from google showing hair growth to scam people out of money. It was a medication in Korea that solved hair loss on accident and worked.

The ingredients are all natural and easy to use. If you google it you can find what they used they used extracts from plants and herbs only and they listed the source of where they came from and the ratios. You can order all the extracts and raw ingredients yourself to try everything and see what works.

I dont get why it’s getting ignored especially by people with side effects from finasteride that cant take it and looking for something else. If the results were good this after 6 months i highly doubt that every person in the study just magically lost all their hair right after. Every ingredient can be bought for a couple bucks each and every person in the study reported more energy, feeling healthier, feeling better etc so its healthy just to try it.

Shouldn’t we all at least be trying it? There is no reason not to because a cure for hair loss is honestly worth 10s of thousands at least maybe millions depending on the person and for 50 bucks we can all try a natural cure for hair loss proven to work with a study. With better results than finasteride

You could in theory try this study right now at home and start growing hair within 1 week, and having good regrow this in 10 weeks and crazy regrowth within 20-25 weeks. Like if it works your hair would literally be improving by the day. For 50 dollars with 0 side effects.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk about promoting snake oil.. are those test subjects even the same individual?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have video evidence on YouTube, just try it and let us now. You are a true hero!

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk about promoting snake oil.. are those test subjects even the same individual?
Yeah I’m telling people to buy a product not even available in the USA and buy ingredients that cost a couple bucks each clown

They’re different people they have graphs did trials and put like 10 different results on YouTube

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m telling people to buy a product not even available in the USA and buy ingredients that cost a couple bucks each clown

They’re different people they have graphs did trials and put like 10 different results on YouTube
What are the ingredients then big balls

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Test it, prove him wrong. Simple.