Why does it still make me sad seeing my ex with someone else even though we broke up 2 years ago and she cheated?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. First of all, misogyny and racism don't run rampant over here like actual incel forums. And there are a lot more positive posts and pretty much everyone who comes here to vent gets words of encouragement and advice. I like that a lot tbh
Honestly, this is a great place to go if you’re willing to take photos of your hair. Members here are pretty straightforward with your condition. For those in denial, this forum could be a wake up call. But for those with BDD and a skewed view of their hair loss, this forum could offer some words of encouragement which has been great for me when I start to freak out.

It’s a good place to go to talk about a condition that we otherwise wouldn’t mention irl.

Being said, there are many members with mental health issues that can put them in the incel camp. For those people (like OP) it’s important to look around and see how many ugly, bald, short, etc. men still have girlfriends and sometimes can be full blown slayers. Being an incel is probably around 90% mental imo, and if you weren’t like that pre balding (like OP), it should be relatively easy to correct with time and effort.

Last edited:

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is true. I know a few bald young dudes with hot girlfriends and a great social life. They literally haven't lost anything from balding and no one harasses them because they are so confident and unapologetic about it. And then I also see some dudes who went into hiding years ago and stopped updating their profile pic out of shame.
It’s interesting you say that cus I know many balding and bald men who have great lives. I also know many with a full head of hair who have not so good lives.

I’ve actually been cursed or told I’m ‘coping’ for saying this on here, but I thought it offered an honest positive view.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is true. I know a few bald young dudes with hot girlfriends and a great social life. They literally haven't lost anything from balding and no one harasses them because they are so confident and unapologetic about it. And then I also see some dudes who went into hiding years ago and stopped updating their profile pic out of shame.
the guys who are like this always were able to pull off baldness anyways, whether because of a big frame, darker skin, manly face, tall, etc

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why I miss her though? What's wrong with me? I can list so many bad things about her. Why does it hurt seeing me with some roid tech dude whose like NW2.5 and looks like an ugly cloud.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why I miss her though? What's wrong with me? I can list so many bad things about her. Why does it hurt seeing me with some roid tech dude whose like NW2.5 and looks like an ugly cloud.
You don't miss her, you just miss how you felt when you were with her. That's perfectly normal and I know that feeling well. She gave you validation and treated you like a desirable human being. She made you feel like a MAN.

A year ago I went out with some girl who was so attracted to me and I found her good looking too, and it was just awesome from the first moment we met. Even though she was nowhere near my level intellectually or financially. That pure lust is so exciting. We are young energetic men, we desire to be stimulated by a woman physically and mentally.

When an attractive woman treats me like her man, my confidence level SKYROCKETS. Then after a while without positive experiences, it goes down and I feel self doubt again. I think that's completely natural.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A year ago I went out with some girl who was so attracted to me and I found her good looking too, and it was just awesome from the first moment we met. Even though she was nowhere near my level intellectually or financially. That pure lust is so exciting. We are young energetic men, we desire to be stimulated by a woman physically and mentally.
what happened?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
what happened?
She was unstable and clingy, we fought over some stupid misunderstanding and she blocked my number.. I was a bit mad at first but I got over it and moved on. However when I think about good things that happened to me in the last couple years I have my time with her among them. Gives me hope that it can happen again with different chicks.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She was unstable and clingy, we fought over some stupid misunderstanding and she blocked my number.. I was a bit mad at first but I got over it and moved on. However when I think about good things that happened to me in the last couple years I have my time with her among them. Gives me hope that it can happen again with different chicks.
if you could go back, would you try harder to prevent her from disappearing from your life, or are you happy it ended when it did?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you could go back, would you try harder to prevent her from disappearing from your life, or are you happy it ended when it did?
I'm completely fine with it. First of all it's not like I did anything wrong. Secondly I'm way too young to be dwelling in the past like that. I used to "simp" a lot but now that I'm older and more mature I have a more realistic view of dating, so I try to shift my focus towards things that will give me great benefit.

Having a crush on girls who don't think about you like that is just not productive, whether they are movie stars or Insta-famous girls with 100k followers, or girls that were once yours but are completely over you and happy with another guy.

When I was much younger, I was obsessed with some girl and after we broke up, I couldn't get her out of my head for the next 6 months. Then we talked and she was like "WHAT, you haven't dated other girls since then?". So mean lol and initially I was hurt but I needed that as a reality check.

When a girl tells you that it's over she already made up her mind earlier - she had it in mind while y'all were having sex and you were thinking it was all good. And she will find a replacement very quickly. At that point there's nothing to do but move on, get back on your feet and find a better woman.

As men we offer two things: logic and assets, these are our greatest gifts and we gotta use them to our favor. We might lose a fight but we can win the battle.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't miss her, you just miss how you felt when you were with her. That's perfectly normal and I know that feeling well. She gave you validation and treated you like a desirable human being. She made you feel like a MAN.

When an attractive woman treats me like her man, my confidence level SKYROCKETS. Then after a while without positive experiences, it goes down and I feel self doubt again. I think that's completely natural.

Yes she gave me the biggest high of my life, i felt like cloud 9 with her.
i felt like Brad Pitt.
Man i miss those days now it's just an old memory and now i just have hookers to keep me company

such is life man

now she' with someone else. she doesnt' remmeber me or care about me probably getting fucked as we speak. such is life. i want to die sometiems i feel so sad.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm completely fine with it. First of all it's not like I did anything wrong. Secondly I'm way too young to be dwelling in the past like that. I used to "simp" a lot but now that I'm older and more mature I have a more realistic view of dating, so I try to shift my focus towards things that will give me great benefit.

Having a crush on girls who don't think about you like that is just not productive, whether they are movie stars or Insta-famous girls with 100k followers, or girls that were once yours but are completely over you and happy with another guy.

When I was much younger, I was obsessed with some girl and after we broke up, I couldn't get her out of my head for the next 6 months. Then we talked and she was like "WHAT, you haven't dated other girls since then?". So mean lol and initially I was hurt but I needed that as a reality check.

When a girl tells you that it's over she already made up her mind earlier - she had it in mind while y'all were having sex and you were thinking it was all good. And she will find a replacement very quickly. At that point there's nothing to do but move on, get back on your feet and find a better woman.

As men we offer two things: logic and assets, these are our greatest gifts and we gotta use them to our favor. We might lose a fight but we can win the battle.
what do you mean by "assets"?

also why would you care about if a girl matched you financially? lol. unless you were having kids with her or were into femdom

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean by "assets"?

also why would you care about if a girl matched you financially? lol. unless you were having kids with her or were into femdom
If you plan on dating someone to eventually have kids with it's wise to date a girl that has some financial success so you can provide a better life for your kids compared to dating someone that's broke.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I 100% agree with you that when a girl breaks up with you she already already made up her mind that the relationship wasn't going to work out. Not much you can do to change her mind at that point. Btw I love ur name lmfao

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes she gave me the biggest high of my life, i felt like cloud 9 with her.
i felt like Brad Pitt.
Man i miss those days now it's just an old memory and now i just have hookers to keep me company

such is life man

now she' with someone else. she doesnt' remmeber me or care about me probably getting fucked as we speak. such is life. i want to die sometiems i feel so sad.
I feel like the hookers help a lot tho. They don't help the bank account tho

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
should i just kill myself? Life is ONE BIG f*****g JOKE. No one seems to understand
- Just focus on you bro!
- You'll get another girl bo!
- Get some goals bro!

lmfao f*** off.
I actully had a 7/10 hot gf who was amazing in bed when i had hair now all i can get are single mums and fatties and hookers

f*** THIS sh*t
f*** THIS
Have you considered a hair transplant?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like the hookers help a lot tho. They don't help the bank account tho

Nah man hookers make it worse,

ive fucked hooker girls

but it's just not same i loved this girl man.. i looked at he social media today and she looked so hot and now she's with someone else i feel miserable about it.