Why does it still make me sad seeing my ex with someone else even though we broke up 2 years ago and she cheated?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what hair loss does

any man would laugh and say good luck to the new guy he will get cheated on as well, she is a trashy hoe who spends all her time on social media, dresses like a skank, has been with 60+ guys..

We only dated for 6-7 months and broke up nearly 2 years ago but due to hair loss i haven't been with a girl as hot as her or as good in bed as her... also my libido is totally crush so i dont even have the energy to pursue women.

Such is life for the genetically inferior. i'm short and pale (can't tan) as well
waht aj oke

i'll probably never f*** a girl as hot as her, she as 5' 2, lifted super fat *** etc. f*** this cruel world.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
should i just kill myself? Life is ONE BIG f*****g JOKE. No one seems to understand
- Just focus on you bro!
- You'll get another girl bo!
- Get some goals bro!

lmfao f*** off.
I actully had a 7/10 hot gf who was amazing in bed when i had hair now all i can get are single mums and fatties and hookers

f*** THIS sh*t
f*** THIS

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is completely normal. The feelings you're having are completely normal. Millions of people feel the way you do. A lot of people can relate to your situation.
doubt ill.ever get a girl like her again even.though shes a cheatimg wh***

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's over for many many men

All i can get is fatties single moms and hookers now. 90/10 Rule
Even 4/10s get DM'd by 8/10s on instagram.
such is life man
oh well happy i got to f*** a hot girl in the *** once inmy life before it was over now to accept life as an incel.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you feel bad about yourself so you view her as higher. I’ve seen your hair n it’s not bad (with meds you’ll maintain for a while). With your level hair, if you had the personality of an absolute GOAT you could easily pull dime pieces. Look at bill burr for example (his interviews/recorded podcasts), dude’s bald and ugly af, but I know many girls that find him super attractive. You can legit see it in how he interacts with people. Imo he’s mastered the art of looking like sh*t but still having high social value (is that what the incels call it?)

The first few months after I realized I was balding, I was broken up with a cheating wh*** for over a year. I FELT EXACTLY LIKE YOU. I thought about her daily and realized I could never get a girl as hot as her even though she cheated. I legit wouldn’t leave the house or interact with anyone outside of work for like 3 months. I even quit school cause I was so socially anxious. I felt that everyone could see my bald spot so I wore hats EVERYWHERE I went. With the help of lexapro, alcohol, and HOURS of bill burr/Patrice O’Neal vids, I completely changed my outlook. I started getting laid more than ever and by hotter chicks than ever. I simply started to ACTUALLY not care in social situations. I started saying whatever I wanted and my naturally decent humor kept me interesting. Now I’ve been seeing the same hottie for a while and she’s super into me.

Im NOT bragging, I’m trying to convince you it’s your mentality that’s fkn you. I was exactly like you (maybe worse since I couldn’t even leave the house for a while). And something shifted in my brain and now everything is objectively better.

The biggest takeaway is when you have that shift in perspective your personality will change and you’ll start feeding off of the subconscious positive reinforcement from others rather than the subconscious negative reinforcement. That’s when your mentality will start spiraling upwards instead of downwards

Hope this somehow helps you get to a better place

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you feel bad about yourself so you view her as higher. I’ve seen your hair n it’s not bad (with meds you’ll maintain for a while). With your level hair, if you had the personality of an absolute GOAT you could easily pull dime pieces. Look at bill burr for example (his interviews/recorded podcasts), dude’s bald and ugly af, but I know many girls that find him super attractive. You can legit see it in how he interacts with people. Imo he’s mastered the art of looking like sh*t but still having high social value (is that what the incels call it?)

The first few months after I realized I was balding, I was broken up with a cheating wh*** for over a year. I FELT EXACTLY LIKE YOU. I thought about her daily and realized I could never get a girl as hot as her even though she cheated. I legit wouldn’t leave the house or interact with anyone outside of work for like 3 months. I even quit school cause I was so socially anxious. I felt that everyone could see my bald spot so I wore hats EVERYWHERE I went. With the help of lexapro, alcohol, and HOURS of bill burr/Patrice O’Neal vids, I completely changed my outlook. I started getting laid more than ever and by hotter chicks than ever. I simply started to ACTUALLY not care in social situations. I started saying whatever I wanted and my naturally decent humor kept me interesting. Now I’ve been seeing the same hottie for a while and she’s super into me.

Im NOT bragging, I’m trying to convince you it’s your mentality that’s fkn you. I was exactly like you (maybe worse since I couldn’t even leave the house for a while). And something shifted in my brain and now everything is objectively better.

The biggest takeaway is when you have that shift in perspective your personality will change and you’ll start feeding off of the subconscious positive reinforcement from others rather than the subconscious negative reinforcement. That’s when your mentality will start spiraling upwards instead of downwards

Hope this somehow helps you get to a better place
Pretty much this, like with other problems in life balding can bring out every insecurity and negative emotion you have and keep you that way untill it becames the only reality you believe in. Only once you truly "own" it whether by shaving, transplant, drugs whatever and Stop giving in to the thought that other people actively spend time inspecting and judging you based on your follicles then you can be a free man.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much this, like with other problems in life balding can bring out every insecurity and negative emotion you have and keep you that way untill it becames the only reality you believe in. Only once you truly "own" it whether by shaving, transplant, drugs whatever and Stop giving in to the thought that other people actively spend time inspecting and judging you based on your follicles then you can be a free man.
Yeah this is true. I know a few bald young dudes with hot girlfriends and a great social life. They literally haven't lost anything from balding and no one harasses them because they are so confident and unapologetic about it. And then I also see some dudes who went into hiding years ago and stopped updating their profile pic out of shame.