why does hair loss only happen in white males?

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you gio around the world you realize balding only happens in white men. if you go to asia or a black country you see everyone young has thick full heads of hair or dreads or whatever. but if i go to my all white area it looks like 80% of men are balding with obvious hair loss. it's gotten so bad that just seeing one white person with a full hairline is weird to me. every time i see a white person they either have a receded hairline and it's starting to go or just a brittle thinning combover.

it's so fucked i cant believe i was born white. a 90% chance of going bald or balding in your teens. even looking around hair loss forums 99% of people who are under 40 and balding really bad are white. i never see any other race post.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of balding non-white people, what are you even talking about.

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but that's not true. Many white men have excellent genetics and full hair. Ronald Reagan, Elvis, David Lynch, Kennedy, George Lucas, etc. The fact is that in Asians and people of the Negroid race, baldness is indeed less common than in Caucasian men, but bad genes are not uncommon among absolutely all races and nationalities, just like the good ones.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but that's not true. Many white men have excellent genetics and full hair. Ronald Reagan, Elvis, David Lynch, Kennedy, George Lucas, etc. The fact is that in Asians and people of the Negroid race, baldness is indeed less common than in Caucasian men, but bad genes are not uncommon among absolutely all races and nationalities, just like the good ones.
Lol keep telling yourself that.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
European/cacausian descent is scientifically shown to have a higher chance of balding and at an earlier age. Hispanic seem to have the best odds at not followed by Asians.

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
European/cacausian descent is scientifically shown to have a higher chance of balding and at an earlier age. Hispanic seem to have the best odds at not followed by Asians.
I wrote about it, read carefully. Yes, the Caucasian race is more prone to baldness, but this does not mean that there are not a large number of balding Asians or black people. You can see many balding men in China, Africa, South American countries and at the same time there are also many men with great hair in Europe, USA. The only difference is that the percentage of balding/bald people is certainly higher in Europe than, for example, in Japan, Thailand or China. But this does not mean that there 99% of the population have good hair, and in European countries 99% have bad hair. The difference is not that significant.

Chronic Tronic

My Regimen
Reaction score
i worked at a chinese owned restaurant before where literally every asian person i worked there with was balding.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe it has something to do with western cold climate or diet combined (lack of omega 3s)...that somehow induces changes in the body to bring about this process faster ?

Kvasir

My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe it has something to do with western cold climate or diet combined (lack of omega 3s)...that somehow induces changes in the body to bring about this process faster ?
Arabs live in a very hot climate but there are many balding Arabs

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a study regarding this topic. Jews were at the top with the highest rate of baldness, followed by Arabs. Asians have less hair loss than white people, but not by far, I think. Black people have less hair loss, but they remove their hair anyway.

It is natural that a forum in a mostly white country has mostly white people commenting, especially considering that the white countries have the worst media, talking all the time about appearance, making the people fixated on it.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading a study regarding this topic. Jews were at the top with the highest rate of baldness, followed by Arabs. Asians have less hair loss than white people, but not by far, I think. Black people have less hair loss, but they remove their hair anyway.

It is natural that a forum in a mostly white country has mostly white people commenting, especially considering that the white countries have the worst media, talking all the time about appearance, making the people fixated on it.
Is a disease common only in civilized people.If you make a statistical study of the most primitive people in the world you will discover that an insignificant part of them becomes bald even at old age. .As the jewish people was one of the first to enter the stage of civilization,that explains the high % of baldness. my theory is that this has got ot do with increased brainpower and somehow that drains off nutrients to hair follicles.