Why do you want good hair?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When i said i was madefun off for being tall people didnt get what i meant its obvious well common sense really that being tall is not a bad thing of course its not and i was never offended by it i mean who would? what i was trying to say that the haters bullied me for it (by the way i was bullied for other things aswell being tall was nothing obviously) i laughed it off like you would because its obvious why they did it (jealous) but they bullied regardless stupid i know and im not comparing it i was just saying haters are gonna hate regardless how stupid they and why they are hating you for if its not being bald it be....you get the picture...and i got use to being "hated" an bullied you get use to it why i dont care about being bald because i had it all my life not so much now because im not with immature kids no more where i live you get people taking the piss but most dont care if you are bald or short you get haters...simple...and im sure this going to fall on deafs ears again? lmao dude i get what you mean but you want hair to stop the hate right? (and also cause you want hair cause you dig it) and because being bald is why they are "hating" you right? so yeah you kinda are doing it to please them to stop the hate because you dont want be hated etc no more you are giving into them it be like me having big ears an pinning them back to stop the hate and that will "please" and make the haters happy and by stopping the "constant hostility" is to have hair....and once again you get haters so DEAL WITH IT.

Guess being made fun of for being tall, is like men who are well endowed being called "horse" etc, not really comparable ;)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
- - - Updated - -
you're hopeless[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah you know more then me that if i have been picked on or not i forgot you was there silly me...dude you are a dumbass.

Searching71

Reaction score
Because I look better with it.

My hair was one of my favorite physical features before I started losing it.

rfreezy

Reaction score
Because most people my age are not bald nor balding

This is it right here. Balding in your twenties makes you stick out. If I were 45 and married for 20 years, it wouldn't be the same feeling. But mid 20's.. It's depressing.

And in my particular case.. All of my friends have a full head of hair. Its just a crappy feeling looking awful in pictures.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is it right here. Balding in your twenties makes you stick out. If I were 45 and married for 20 years, it wouldn't be the same feeling. But mid 20's.. It's depressing.

And in my particular case.. All of my friends have a full head of hair. Its just a crappy feeling looking awful in pictures.
mid 20s isnt that rare . . . . . . . . try 19

slipy

Reaction score
i want hair because baldness doesn't depress me...... -_-

baldness flat out terrifies me to death.

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
i guess ill be the first one to admit its all about attracting females to me. its not about my own vanity, envy, inferiority to other men or professional hang ups. i just want chicks to dig me.

- - - Updated - - -

i guess ill be the first one to admit its all about attracting females to me. its not about my own vanity, envy, inferiority to other men or professional hang ups. i just want chicks to dig me.