Why do you want good hair?

HughJass

Reaction score
Is it *just* about women? Interested to see what percentage would be doing it for that reason. I think it's probably why I started out fighting hairloss. I think. Can't think of any other reason I would have done it.

slipy

Reaction score
1. not being able to accept myself bald.
2. discrimination in society.

and only then as no 3. girls

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Ermm i dont mind anymore about my hairloss its like my "look" now is what it is but i suppose it helps that im with people who dont care (unlike you lot by the sounds off things) but you do get people taking the mick but thats life (i had it before i lost my hair people taking the mick) but yeah im fine i dont care nomore i just buzz it now people taking the mick or not...whatever.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I just want to be a normal man in society, nothing more

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
because i want to live my youth to the fullest, date anyone i want, feel comfortable with the abilities i have. This baldness factor wont make me feel 100% satisfied with my life.

These are the most important factors in my life.
Health being first,
Family being second,
and third is religion.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Dude its hair....-________-

B

Beingbaldsucksass

It's not so much the hair it's the lack of something on your head, a nw1 guy can shave his head and still have the shape that frame his face

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea its pretty much-

1. identity and attractiveness
2. societys view of it
3. womens view of it

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I look better with hair as most people do so my looks taking a hit is the main reason (and that would affect me socially which obviously includes how attractive I am to women). Plus my hair was part of my self-image like every one else so to lose a physical feature is painful. However I'm not too hung up about it, yes I hope I never become totally bald (which could happen realistically in the next 5 years despite being on treatments) but my self-worth was never contingent on my hair and never will be. For some it is but it's the same for guys who are ashamed of their height, ethnicity, being a virgin, having a small willy, etc.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Because most people my age are not bald nor balding

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
when i pull my hair back and see what i look like; i feel like crap and then i don't feel like being around other people. that's basically it.

slipy

Reaction score
Dude its hair....-________-

is it really necessary to always respond with ''Dude its hair....-________-'' whenever someone expresses concern over hair loss?

you're not changing anyones mind with that.

hair is important.

-________-

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
"hair is important" yeah in your world and the immature people what make you feel that way...but hey if you like listening to others then go ahead you be like everyone else because "society" apparently takes the piss because also apparently no one can be different in this bullsh.it world all have to be tall with hair with great looks to be accepted...what ever makes you happy oh look they are taking the piss again you get that fixed you make them happy yeah? -____-

slipy

Reaction score
how about making myself happy?

i dig hair, i always have.

besides someone like me would never look normal bald, looking abnormal would definitely create a lot of friction between me and society.

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah you and me we definitely live in two separate worlds.

the one you're from where everyones accepted no matter how messed up they might look as long as they're good people, where can i get tickets to space ship that will take me there? x____x

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
"besides someone like me would never look normal bald, looking abnormal would definitely create a lot of friction between me and society." see? you are at it again stop caring what others think i was hated BEFORE i started going bald you get tossers sorry to break it to you you will get people taking the piss...once again sorry to break it to you thats life deal with it but hey if you want to go round pleasing others and stop them hating you by growing your hair back then what ever makes you happy dude *sigh* i mean yes you also doing it to make you happy because you "dig" hair but im on about you caring about what society thinks.

slipy

Reaction score
there's a distinct difference between wanting to please people and wanting to shelter oneself from constant hostility. im not a people pleaser but baldness is just too blatant to be left unnoticed and i don't want to receive the kind of attention it brings. don't even try to compare it to being made fun of for being tall. those things couldn't be more of a polar opposites.
and i don't how it's to you, but i would grow weary and emotionally exausted from feeling like a walking target. now you deal with it, my perspective that is.

im sure this is going to fall on deaf ears again.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
When i said i was madefun off for being tall people didnt get what i meant its obvious well common sense really that being tall is not a bad thing of course its not and i was never offended by it i mean who would? what i was trying to say that the haters bullied me for it (by the way i was bullied for other things aswell being tall was nothing obviously) i laughed it off like you would because its obvious why they did it (jealous) but they bullied regardless stupid i know and im not comparing it i was just saying haters are gonna hate regardless how stupid they and why they are hating you for if its not being bald it be....you get the picture...and i got use to being "hated" an bullied you get use to it why i dont care about being bald because i had it all my life not so much now because im not with immature kids no more where i live you get people taking the piss but most dont care if you are bald or short you get haters...simple...and im sure this going to fall on deafs ears again? lmao dude i get what you mean but you want hair to stop the hate right? (and also cause you want hair cause you dig it) and because being bald is why they are "hating" you right? so yeah you kinda are doing it to please them to stop the hate because you dont want be hated etc no more you are giving into them it be like me having big ears an pinning them back to stop the hate and that will "please" and make the haters happy and by stopping the "constant hostility" is to have hair....and once again you get haters so DEAL WITH IT.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow use sentences danny

and PARAGRAPHS

use formatting for gods sake

why were u picked on other than for being tall? (which isnt really getting picked on)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao with the sentance etc not going there with that....and picked on for being tall? i dont know you tell me like i said they were jealous i suppose and yes being tall is good but it still being picked on 1 or group calling you this or that is yeah....being picked on.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to live a life alone, It's definitly not about women sadly, I dont want people to think Well, it's because he is bald and ugly and he isnt able to get women to fall in love with him...
Sometime, I just want to help someone but I always get the feeling that I am a creep,
In top of that, I'm too young to be balding...
this, this, and this

treating hair loss is important if you just want to be left alone as well

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao with the sentance etc not going there with that....and picked on for being tall? i dont know you tell me like i said they were jealous i suppose and yes being tall is good but it still being picked on 1 or group calling you this or that is yeah....being picked on.
you're hopeless