why do you lock the thread... Hairtech

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this a game to you guys? Career suicide? Cassin... you guys win for now but I am not going anywhere. Stop locking the threads child.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
whoever wishes to see that this... I have been marked... stating things in truth can pretty much get you nowhere. But I have never been one to hold my head down. Beat me, I don't care. I will still be here to help hairloss victims.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
What is really peculiar is that you Mr. Moderator Cassien decided to put your two cents in and actually moderate when all of the damage was done. Thanks sir. Iguess you falcaros, pat henessee, whoever told you to now bring up a post that died a while back and now comment now that you know what has happened to me.

Cassin

Reaction score
what the hell are you talking about

I locked one thread of you complaining about locked threads when there weren't any.

lol...seems like somebody screwed themselves and don't want to take responsibility for it.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
That is my point. You allowed Lucky to say things about me... Then it went back and forth... but you know what... It doesn't matter. I take full responsibility for becoming hostile from falcaros and Lucky's hostility.

Thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
I have no clue what paranoid delusions your talking about. I am already tired of this topic.

Drop it because I haven't a care what accusations your making anymore.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever... I believe you should moderate better. You kind of let things get out of hand to often as was that other thread. Yes I contributed to it but I did not start it. And now you the moderator are calling me names. Thanks.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Hairtech,

No hard feelings man, i'm not out to discredit you, I was only stating what I read about you on other forums, I do regret getting into an argument with you, but I do think your replies to my original post could of been put better and so could of mine, lets leave it at that before we end up getting banned lol.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I am genuinely sorry to read that you no longer work for Dr Harris, can you explain what happened?

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
No problem Lucky... Life turns on a dime. I will continue to post as usual. I also apologize that we got into it. It was funny though... hee, hee, hee

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes it is better that we all get along... Sorry i yelled at you too Cassein. :freak:

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, I felt bad about all of this and what I said about you Hairtech, i'm glad we can put this behind us, we are all here for the same reason.

cassin, can you delete my post's on that thread?

Cassin

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
Yes, I felt bad about all of this and what I said about you Hairtech, i'm glad we can put this behind us, we are all here for the same reason.

cassin, can you delete my post's on that thread?

I prefer to never go back and edit out things like that unless the entire thread is deleted because it them renders everything after that post too confusing and makes the thread worthless.

jackstraw419

Reaction score
cassin is a loser... lol this guy should be replaced by someone who is more competent.

Previously, I had started a thread regarding to Duta or applepoly in the general discussion section, then he moved it to "Dealing with Side Effects".. Not one post I made that he haven't moved.

he's probably get pissed after I am saying all these sh1t and going to ban me.

Cassin

Reaction score
jackstraw419 said:
cassin is a loser... lol this guy should be replaced by someone who is more competent.

Previously, I had started a thread regarding to Duta or applepoly in the general discussion section, then he moved it to "Dealing with Side Effects".. Not one post I made that he haven't moved.

he's probably get pissed after I am saying all these sh1t and going to ban me.

I have only moved 2 of your posts....and they were in the wrong area. Pretty simple. If I made a mistake, sorry. Settle down. wow.

Not going to ban you...