Why Do We Have To Bald At The Most Exposed Bodypart ?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ffs this is the thing with balding - its visible to everyone

i mean if youre have a very small penis it sucks but at least it doesnt get visible to other people in normal life situations

f*** that sh*t

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ffs this is the thing with balding - its visible to everyone

i mean if youre have a very small penis it sucks but at least it doesnt get visible to other people in normal life situations

f*** that sh*t

To be honest, I would prefer being bald as f*** than having a micropenis. That said, for me its some sort of a big joke that men are balding in the middle of the f*****g head lol. Like, the horseshoe looks so f*****g bad. I'm sure God himself pops Finasterid every morning.

That said, we are not supposed to life till 70+. You should get a "wife" and kids in your 20s. I had bad luck and hair loss started hard at around age 22 but in a lot of societies at this age, you already should have a wife. Of course, your wife is gonna look thirsty at alpha fullhead Chad all your marriage. You cant change that.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I would prefer being bald as f*** than having a micropenis. That said, for me its some sort of a big joke that men are balding in the middle of the f*****g head lol. Like, the horseshoe looks so f*****g bad. I'm sure God himself pops Finasterid every morning.

That said, we are not supposed to life till 70+. You should get a "wife" and kids in your 20s. I had bad luck and hair loss started hard at around age 22 but in a lot of societies at this age, you already should have a wife. Of course, your wife is gonna look thirsty at alpha fullhead Chad all your marriage. You cant change that.

This is true - were getting to old now

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's natures cruel joke. It's supposed to be noticed and seen as a way of vettting for females so they don't reproduce with an inferior man.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's natures cruel joke. It's supposed to be noticed and seen as a way of vettting for females so they don't reproduce with an inferior man.

Yes, of course.....that's why so many bald people have a beautiful daughter....because of the bad genes",,,,,,,,LOL

1445366955-larry-david-cazzie-david-zoom-149270461-1492713781.jpg

This self-pity here is unbearable, no wonder you have no women.

Nobody wants a wimp!

Funniest thing ever: There's therapy for most of the bald people around here:

Hair transplant.

But better to sink into self-pity instead of tackling the problem...

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, of course.....that's why so many bald people have a beautiful daughter....because of the bad genes",,,,,,,,LOL

View attachment 84629

Nobody wants a wimp!

Hair transplant.

The self pitty here is high but your example is laughable. Show me the bald guys wife and his son. Just showing a bald men with a pretty daughter (or his wife lol) doenst prove anything. That said, hair transplant is a solution and I will actualy get one this summer despite my girlfriend is telling me: "you look already handsome" but hairloss is still a big joke. You think people that pop finasterid and payed 10k for hairtransplant and the countless hours of research wanted to do that? Better ways to spend life. Hairloss is a big joke.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 84629

Nobody wants a wimp!

Hair transplant.

What does having a hot daughter mean? You are happy you are a balding derp while your daughter is out getting meat stuffed by every NW1 out there? You are happy your daughter will now turn away a possibly decent balding guy because "well I dont date bald guys because they remind me of my dad"..... what retard comment was this?
How many bald guys have good looking sons that plow hot girls well into higher age? Well I guess my brother but its very skeptical that hes my full brother.

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you do p**rn, big dick is nowhere near as important as hair.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@ 4:15 a video about a girl with a genetic deformity, looks like a baby. she is 20 and talks about what she wants in a boyfriend - "Long hair. Period"

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
@ 4:15 a video about a girl with a genetic deformity, looks like a baby. she is 20 and talks about what she wants in a boyfriend - "Long hair. Period"

Too bad one of the symptoms of the disorder is mental retardation

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Unless you do p*rn, big dick is nowhere near as important as hair.

We are talking about a tiny penis here.

Great, I can get a girl into my bedroom with my Norwood 1 but she'll laugh her way out of your house. Good luck maintaining a sexual relationship or being in constant turmoil and anxiety over the size of your c***.

Your options for sexual relations are

1. Being gay and getting bummed
2. Becoming trans

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i had a handsome friend who was (in his own words) "small" - he was very good looking, the pretty boy type - we think he has too much estrogen in his system (hence the small penis) - he never had trouble getting girlfriends.

so the next time i am at a bar with a bunch of girls, they are all giving him attention and ignoring me - i will just stand up, unzip my pants and let my c*** hang out, saying "mine is much bigger than his" - they will just say "yeah but look at his hair".

i have a big penis and it hasn't done me any favours for getting chicks. for chicks a big penis is just a bonus on a man who has good hair / a good face.

shookwun

Reaction score
lol at thinking penis size doesn't matter.

Another myth that dudes and women say to one another to cope.

Every women I have been with said size matters, and the bigger the better.

Dudes with six inch and under dicks are not going to be able to please a women. I have a 7.25 inch dick and i slip out sometimes while doing doggy. I cant imagine a small c*** doing much for a women, and they have all said the same.

A women wants you to be deep inside of her, and unfortunately if your dick is to small you aint going to hit that spot that go crazy for.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at thinking penis size doesn't matter.

Another myth that dudes and women say to one another to cope.

Every women I have been with said size matters, and the bigger the better.

Dudes with six inch and under dicks are not going to be able to please a women. I have a 7.25 inch dick and i slip out sometimes while doing doggy. I cant imagine a small c*** doing much for a women, and they have all said the same.

A women wants you to be deep inside of her, and unfortunately if your dick is to small you aint going to hit that spot that go crazy for.

I find that one of the problems with having a big dick is that it can trigger lower back pain.

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It truly makes me think that this is all some sick cosmic joke. In addition to all the other disadvantages men face, such as more males born than females and much higher sex drive than women leading to much more intense competition, we also have to deal with a condition that destroys our looks in the most crucial spot which women are immune to.