Why do so many bald guys turn into cucks?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Embrace your role as a bald cuckold. Focus your attention on making a lot of money and you'll marry an attractive, dominant woman who likes to ride the c*** carousel whilst you funding her (and her boyfriends') escapades and waxin' the dolphin to the fantasy of it all. What's not to love? Everyone wins.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
```
The universal rule, so to speak, is to never cuck yourself - I fully agree with that statement. Once you cuck yourself, it is OVER, no matter what.

However, at what point does someone cuck himself? The OP gives the impression that saying "I love you" or showing a girl love in an LTR equals cucking yourself. That is definitely not the case. The key point, which OP is onto, is that the man must always be seen as higher value than the woman. This can be done through looks, social status, percieved social status (fake it til you make it / ""personality"", dark triad traits etc), but it can also be undone if you fully cuck yourself.

As an example, a man who is in a committed relationship where his girlfriend KNOWS he could do way better than her, while she cannot do better than him, can behave almost in any way he wants within the realms of sanity and not worry a bit. Only if he simps hardcore, constantly proving that her value judgement is wrong, and that she is in fact over him because he is a cuck simp, will there be problems.

So the less you've got going for you in terms of looks, status and other SMV indicators, the more anti-cuck/manipulative behavior will be necessary - at which point I'd probably just lower my standards or improve looks/status, but hopefully someone in this position would already be maxing out this stuff.

Then all of a sudden you're cold/stand off-ish over text, not picking up the phone, making her worry about you being with other girls. Preferably you're open about not wanting a relationship, while simultaniously showing her you'd be the most awesome boyfriend ever - IF SHE COULD JUST LAND YOU.

Even if you do commit to a relationship down the line, making her fight for every inch while at the same time having a great time with her will make an extremely solid foundation. The same principles can be used literally into eternity through behavioral manipulation to make the relationship and sex more exciting for the both of you.
```

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
```
The universal rule, so to speak, is to never cuck yourself - I fully agree with that statement. Once you cuck yourself, it is OVER, no matter what.

However, at what point does someone cuck himself? The OP gives the impression that saying "I love you" or showing a girl love in an LTR equals cucking yourself. That is definitely not the case. The key point, which OP is onto, is that the man must always be seen as higher value than the woman. This can be done through looks, social status, percieved social status (fake it til you make it / ""personality"", dark triad traits etc), but it can also be undone if you fully cuck yourself.

As an example, a man who is in a committed relationship where his girlfriend KNOWS he could do way better than her, while she cannot do better than him, can behave almost in any way he wants within the realms of sanity and not worry a bit. Only if he simps hardcore, constantly proving that her value judgement is wrong, and that she is in fact over him because he is a cuck simp, will there be problems.

So the less you've got going for you in terms of looks, status and other SMV indicators, the more anti-cuck/manipulative behavior will be necessary - at which point I'd probably just lower my standards or improve looks/status, but hopefully someone in this position would already be maxing out this stuff.

Then all of a sudden you're cold/stand off-ish over text, not picking up the phone, making her worry about you being with other girls. Preferably you're open about not wanting a relationship, while simultaniously showing her you'd be the most awesome boyfriend ever - IF SHE COULD JUST LAND YOU.

Even if you do commit to a relationship down the line, making her fight for every inch while at the same time having a great time with her will make an extremely solid foundation. The same principles can be used literally into eternity through behavioral manipulation to make the relationship and sex more exciting for the both of you.
```
Fully agree. The trick is just to get a very, VERY ugly girlfriend who potentially smells a little and has a learning impediment. Then you will never be cucked.
Unless a Chad comes along who has a fetish for genetic trash. Then you will be cucked.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
```

```
Would not work for you. Let’s be honest, what woman would actually believe that you could do better than her?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
```

```
let us know how that works out for you, if you ever get a partner^^

fake it til you make it and all that fake dark trait brings you nothing... everybody except kids can see right through it and most likely you overdo it and people dont like it that much...
being genuine is the only thing you can do ...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would not work for you. Let’s be honest, what woman would actually believe that you could do better than her?
A woman that doesn’t have access to my browser history.
daily reminder I’m at least full of androgens while bald, you are actually genetic trash to be balding as a female
Your gene match is literally getting payed for being the freak in circus show while mine is some random becky

do you realize just how much you profit from the cucked modern west? Jfl

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
let us know how that works out for you, if you ever get a partner^^

fake it til you make it and all that fake dark trait brings you nothing... everybody except kids can see right through it and most likely you overdo it and people dont like it that much...
being genuine is the only thing you can do ...
I have a gf jfl

INT

Reaction score
daily reminder I’m at least full of androgens while bald, you are actually genetic trash to be balding as a female
Your gene match is literally getting payed for being the freak in circus show while mine is some random becky

Cucked modern west LOL....

In more primal times boys like you would literally be used as a pocket pussy by other men. You might not get laid in this era but at least you have a keyboard.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

At least I don’t start countless pathetic topics about being frustrated about my hair loss or about being rejected by men or about how all men are evil boohoo. At least I’m not a crybaby like you.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least I don’t start countless pathetic topics about being frustrated about my hair loss or about being rejected by men or about how all men are evil boohoo. At least I’m not a crybaby like you.
You are a woman on an impact hair loss forum jfl

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cucked modern west LOL....

In more primal times boys like you would literally be used as a pocket pussy by other men. You might not get laid in this era but at least you have a keyboard.
Im a high t brute ogre, pretty sure i would just take whatever the fk i wanted in the state of nature, or die trying

it’s culture that has put this importance on hair opposed to size/androgens

INT

Reaction score
Im a high t brute ogre, pretty sure i would just take whatever the fk i wanted in the state of nature, or die trying

it’s culture that has put this importance on hair opposed to size/androgens

Pretty sure that is just a chosen identity you have learned to become comfortable with.

Let's face it, ever since we have become more evolved as a species 'being high t' has become less important. That is not what made us so succesful (from a survival persective). Being highly social and cooperative has.