Why Do People Hate On Kirkland Liquid Minoxidil So Much?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Title. I bought a bottle of good old Kirkland minoxidil last week just to try it out (considering switching to foam in the morning and liquid at night). And to be honest, it literally feels the same in terms of greasiness as Rogaine (I bought a bottle of Rogaine liquid last year when I first started my hair loss journey and have it lying around still). Is there something big flaw about Kirkland minoxidil that I'm missing/haven't experienced yet? I don't get all the hate I see about it on forums.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who hates on it? I thought it was the most popular liquid minoxidil around here

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people on other forums seem to complain about how greasy it is and cheap (in a bad way) it is

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people on other forums seem to complain about how greasy it is and cheap (in a bad way) it is

idk, I've only ever bought generics, and they all seem pretty much the same

yary

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am almost done with my second bottle of Kirkland liquid minoxidil. I think It does cause dandruff, other than that no side effects and just hoping for the best.

Going to see a primary physician on Monday to see if I can get a prescription for finasteride...

Regrowth_dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
For some, me included, it has brought about a large amount of scalp itching to the point I don't particularly want to use it anymore.