why do i have the feeling jared leto is on finasteride?

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My scouter says that he's only using minoxidil + needling + very good genetics.

Attachments

• scouter.gif
    scouter.gif
    508.2 KB · Views: 88

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also do you think tom cruise is on finasteride? matthew McConaughey?

Tom cruise most likely. McConaughey wears a piece.

Jared Leto maybe takes finasteride preventively, but I don't think so. He hasn't even receded half an inch. Pretty much still a boxed in hairline like a teenager. He has very elite hair genes

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jared Leto maybe takes finasteride preventively, but I don't think so. He hasn't even receded half an inch. Pretty much still a boxed in hairline like a teenager. He has very elite hair genes
what a god.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wait, here he claims matthew got a hair transplant

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hollywood Guys that are not so hair proactive seem to be the brits.

James Mcavoy,
Michael Fassbender
benedict Cumberbatch
Jamie Dornan
Tom Huddleston

But they are all already around 40.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hollywood Guys that are not so hair proactive seem to be the brits.

James Mcavoy,
Michael Fassbender
benedict Cumberbatch
Jamie Dornan
Tom Huddleston

But they are all already around 40.

Don't forget the god of every receding fella, Henry Cavill.

But the mature hairline thing really suits Michael Fassbender particularly well I find. Especially when he still had optimal density at the front, like in the movie Shame ( great flick btw). Some guys really look very refined and elegant with a thick Nw2. Nw3 becomes harder to pull off, but Jude Law, another Brit coincidentally, made it work beautifully in The Talented Mr. Ripley. You really can't have a boyish or puffy face though, you need to be classically handsome

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood why Jude Law appeared to shun getting on treatments,

I always assumed he would be vain as hell, but I guess he didn't give a sh*t.

tumblr_mdy81scUub1qbgm23o1_1280.jpg

Untitled245.png

119919.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood why Jude Law appeared to shun getting on treatments,

I always assumed he would be vain as hell, but I guess he didn't give a sh*t.

View attachment 179696

View attachment 179695

View attachment 179697
Kinda nostalgic and melancholic tbh.
If you put those pictures side by side, growing older almost always looks kinda wrong...as if someone else made a goofy charicarture of you. But the human world seems to have become uglier and goofier as well during their maturing process.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda nostalgic and melancholic tbh.
If you put those pictures side by side, growing older almost always looks kinda wrong...as if someone else made a goofy charicarture of you. But the human world seems to have become uglier and goofier as well during their maturing process.

It's true. Very few people age gracefully.

Give Jude Law a thick nw1 and he would look incredible however, even at his age. His face shows some lines but it hasn't yet collapsed in the way you usually see with older people.

A few days back I saw one of my best friends from hs. Only had passed him once since graduation, and I always remembered him as having a very youthful appearance with rosy yet tanned skin and luscious jet black hair.

He looked horrible. All the youthfulness drained from his face and on his head a follicular graveyard. It's like he had skipped two generations in 6 years: from a vivacious teenager to a middle-aged, listless dad.

I don't know if it's due to our horrible lifestyles, but I have the impression people are aging like sh*t despite being the most vain generation in history

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is because most people also dont do sh*t...
i see so many people who are ten years younger than me and i always think they are ten years older...
dudes more often than not...
it is not even the hair, but skin and clothes and beard and being massive and whatever...

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true. Very few people age gracefully.

Give Jude Law a thick nw1 and he would look incredible however, even at his age. His face shows some lines but it hasn't yet collapsed in the way you usually see with older people.

A few days back I saw one of my best friends from hs. Only had passed him once since graduation, and I always remembered him as having a very youthful appearance with rosy yet tanned skin and luscious jet black hair.

He looked horrible. All the youthfulness drained from his face and on his head a follicular graveyard. It's like he had skipped two generations in 6 years: from a vivacious teenager to a middle-aged, listless dad.

I don't know if it's due to our horrible lifestyles, but I have the impression people are aging like sh*t despite being the most vain generation in history
how old was he though?