why cant we do person2p transplants and take rejection drug

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
if you can transplant another organ with anti rejection drugs, would this not also apply to hair follicles, unlimited potential donor

hey, some of us have been suicidal/depressed for years by this, and we'd be willing to go to these lengths, why not offer it as an option

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
You'd first have to convince someone to give up their hair, which is a one time deal. That would cost a lot of money.

Seconly, dont anti-rejection drugs have really bad side effects?

Think your best bet is to hold off for HM.

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
follijinxed said:
You'd first have to convince someone to give up their hair, which is a one time deal. That would cost a lot of money.

the fact of the matter is, i would be willing to do it for any cost no matter how bad the side effects were (even possible death): i'm dead serious about this balding bit, and i'm sure i'm not the only one

finding someone to give up hair i have taken care of: i wonder how much id have to bribe a surgeon to go through with this

G

Gilgamesh said:
follijinxed said:

the fact of the matter is, i would be willing to do it for any cost no matter how bad the side effects were (even possible death): i'm dead serious about this balding bit, and i'm sure i'm not the only one

finding someone to give up hair i have taken care of: i wonder how much id have to bribe a surgeon to go through with this

Tell him you will be his ponce for a month....

Bismarck

Reaction score
Immunsosuppresants aren't necessary because the follicle has an immune privilege.

smudge

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't think you'd need the transplant since immunosuppresants are supposed to regrow hair.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's a win win situation !

you can grow hair and make your self gravely ill.

drinkrum

Reaction score
If you are that concerned with hair loss, just rip off your nuts as you previously had entertained, Gilga. Or slice out your hypothalamus from your nose with a knife. Or start taking estrogen pills.

D.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will have health issues within a few years of taking anti-rejection drugs non-stop. Every time you get a cold you will be in the hospital on IV antibiotics for a couple weeks.

G

drinkrum said:
If you are that concerned with hair loss, just rip off your nuts as you previously had entertained, Gilga. Or slice out your hypothalamus from your nose with a knife. Or start taking estrogen pills.

D.

I agree, Gilga, you are kind of weird.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Actually Bazan is going to do what Gilga proposed: Person to Person transplants!

Bazaan is CLAIMING to this. He has also CLAIMED to develop follicular multiplication as well.

There are many CLAIMS being put out by this doctor. These CLAIMS have given him an internet buzz. CLAIMS alone do not make it true.

These CLAIMS have been successful, however, in having rumor of their truth being spread like wildfire. You have just proven this, Bismark.

I can CLAIM that I can fly. I can make up all kinds of buzz about it online day and night. Does that enable me to fly? Of course, but I'll bet that if I said over and over that it was true SOME people will actually be interested enough to see it and some poor, mindless souls will actually believe it.

Bismarck

Reaction score
social_drinker said:
Bismarck said:
Actually Bazan is going to do what Gilga proposed: Person to Person transplants!

Bazaan is CLAIMING to this. He has also CLAIMED to develop follicular multiplication as well.

There are many CLAIMS being put out by this doctor. These CLAIMS have given him an internet buzz. CLAIMS alone do not make it true.

These CLAIMS have been successful, however, in having rumor of their truth being spread like wildfire. You have just proven this, Bismark.

I can CLAIM that I can fly. I can make up all kinds of buzz about it online day and night. Does that enable me to fly? Of course, but I'll bet that if I said over and over that it was true SOME people will actually be interested enough to see it and some poor, mindless souls will actually believe it.

You are probably right about Bazan. But this kind of transplant isn't much of a technical problem I think.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
social_drinker said:
Bismarck said:

You are probably right about Bazan. But this kind of transplant isn't much of a technical problem I think.

It has been tried before. Lots. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, I am saying that I trust Bazaan to accomplish it about as much as I trust Branco to.

(No offense, Branco. At least I didn't call you a homsexual.)

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
You will have health issues within a few years of taking anti-rejection drugs non-stop. Every time you get a cold you will be in the hospital on IV antibiotics for a couple weeks.

yeah , but you will be in the hospital with a head of badly spaced hair/scar tissue, so it's not all bad news

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
2 things. I would guess that if the donor hair is coming from your brother or sister, you'd stand a better chance of the grafts not rejecting.

Speaking as someone who had transplants, but they ran out of donor hair before the job was done, I'd contemplated asking the doctor - and my sister, if they'd go for person to person job, as descibed. Of course I didn't do it, but I did think about it.

For your information, when they remove donor hair, they slice out a flap of scalp from the donor area, and suture the area back in place, minus the donor strip. The thing about this, is that it makes your face much, much tighter, and younger looking, as if you had a face lift. That is one of the great byproducts of this, that no one talks about.

Now to get a woman to give up donor hair in a place where it will NEVER be detected, and at the end of the surgery, she'd look 10-15 years younger, might not be such a hard sell.

But hypothetically, I think it could work with a brother or sister. It would be impossible to get a doctor to agree to it, I'm sure.

The next best thing would be to offer some guy who's doing life in prison, some cash or cigarettes, for his donor hair. :) He'd never need it.

Just think of alll those guys in prison with all that hair, just going to waste. :roll: