Why are people so cruel?

BldBtch

Reaction score
Why do people see a bald woman on the street and stare? Why do they let their children point and laugh? Besides balding, it's given me a horrible weight problem. How do you all deal with the emotional aspect of balding without stuffing your face with food or drinking until all the hurt is gone?

BldBtch

Reaction score
Luckily they can't see that all the hair that has left my head has spread to other parts of my body. It's not pretty.

Slim Brady

Reaction score
SpunkyPam said:
After I see you in little picture. i feel better abut me. i am not ugly that much like you.

You sick f***.

You're what's wrong with the world, and the reason so many people feel bad about themselves.

There is nothing wrong with the way she looks. Everybody is different, and everybody has their own battles to fight daily without scruffy trolling twats like yourself piping in.

I lurk these forums sometimes, but I had to register for this one. You make me sick.

barcafan

Reaction score
It's just human nature, we're all f*****g monkeys and we consider those who we THINK are less attractive to be inferior, which is nonsense. But the sad part is that practically everybody does it, alot of them subconsciously so you cant really blame them. I guess its such a cliche but i gotta say 'dont worry about it', the only enemy that can ever exist and cause you problems in life is YOURSELF.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Slim Brady said:
SpunkyPam said:
After I see you in little picture. i feel better abut me. i am not ugly that much like you.

You sick f***.

You're what's wrong with the world, and the reason so many people feel bad about themselves.

There is nothing wrong with the way she looks. Everybody is different, and everybody has their own battles to fight daily without scruffy trolling twats like yourself piping in.

I lurk these forums sometimes, but I had to register for this one. You make me sick.

Lol I love this forum!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Women tend to be more shallow than men, these two female co workers were making fun on bald guys at work like krazy...

G

They are fat or have cellulite? Try to find their weakness and point it out at other people. Beat them with their own weapons.

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
I think you'd look really cool with some goth look, do piercings
Yeah, what the hell! We'll get some facial piercings (only ones that interfere with the mouth of course) and don some black shoe polish around the eye sockets. Hair will be dyed jet black, straightened, and then combed in the general direction of the mouth, which by now will be forced into a permanent scowl. Black clothing is essential to help present the overall look, as well as to help blend in with groups of other emos. Buy a few metres of shiny chain from the hardware store and wrap it around the body, through pockets, around the neck, and anywhere else you need to "secure" (I mean, that's what chain's for, right?). Cut your wrists if you have to, but remember to only cut in about 1mm. That way you'll produce a scar without the risk of bleeding to death........

I don't think "some goth look" would be cool at all...

The emos must be spreading onto forums looking to recruit.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not even touching this thread

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that is why old ladies always wear hats at church. They get a bad case of the baldings

RaginDemon

Reaction score
several older women at work have very thin hair, its so thin that its just a see through layer of hair covering their scalp.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I notice that alot as well... its pretty bad. Poor things

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
As a man, I'd NEVER get a wig. If I was one of those unfortunate women that lose their hair, I;d get the best one I can afford right away. So much harder for them to have to go through this sh*t, especially since its like the one "disease" thats socially acceptable to make fun of.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its only acceptable for society to make fun of balding men.
Yes old women do have thinning hair but then again they also have wrinkles, arthritis and tits dangling down to their knees.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Its only acceptable for society to make fun of balding men.
Yes old women do have thinning hair but then again they also have wrinkles, arthritis and tits dangling down to their knees.

true, many 20 yrs old look women look like they are 30, they should definitely thank those late night parties and krazy alcohol.