Why are bald people so rude/grumpy/a**h***?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I know why :D but still, not everyone has to be a dick. I can't remember a single bald guy that was very friendly or nice.

Perhaps nobody ever really accepts being bald and are in a constant bad mood even though on the outside they seem to not care.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I know why :D but still, not everyone has to be a dick. I can't remember a single bald guy that was very friendly or nice.

Perhaps nobody ever really accepts being bald and are in a constant bad mood even though on the outside they seem to not care.
That's weird I've often wondered the opposite, most clean bald men I've encountered are full of life and generally happy/polite with loads of energy. Where as people with thinning or receding hair who haven't shaved it off are generally more pissed.

I've never shaved and have diffuse thinning, I'm not to stressed about it but I think if I did eventually buzz down and forget about the worry of hairloss I would probably eventually be less stressed in general.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because everyone else acts as such towards them.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean, I'm not a nice guy? Say this to my face, and I'll knock you the f'ck out.*

*Humour. Not actual threat. Regan opposes all kinds of violence, and is not bald.