Why am I going bald at 15 why me? So unfair

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’ll come on waves for years. Don’t worry too much.

I lost my true full hairline at 13. And I was pissed at the barber for a while. I didn’t know what was happening.

You have a full hairline, full head of hair, and healthy hair.

Savor this. When you are 18-22 you’ll look back on this hairline like wow those were fantastic days. Unless a cure is rapidly developed.

DONT mentally give in to this. You’ll regret it forever.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s because testosterone is converting to DHT & doing their usual damage. Women never have this type of onslaught & they have protective estrogens from ovulating which men don’t.
That’s my theory at the moment. It’s tough because it can be reversed, but it’s hard to get the products you need & your doctor doesn’t care.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s because testosterone is converting to DHT & doing their usual damage. Women never have this type of onslaught & they have protective estrogens from ovulating which men don’t.
That’s my theory at the moment. It’s tough because it can be reversed, but it’s hard to get the products you need & your doctor doesn’t care.
Yep. Changed the 5th time my doctor, no succes, visiting andrology next, and after that psychology.

You can prevent and reverse male pattern baldness, sometimes for a heavy prize, but yes, you can.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor Stupid kid.. everyone who says you are balding is just trolling you because everyone is tired of you and your BDD. You are the Case with the biggest BDD in human existence.

Only the guy with "going bald in under a year" is rivaling you.