Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had my 3rd Pfizer (booster)

I'm not a soy beta cuck who's scared of medical science

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hilarious thread.

I too don't particularly like the vaccines and especially them being mandated for young adults (and soon children), but there has been a reduction of deaths in fully vaccinated countries as compared to those with low vaccination rates and that can't be argued.

I'm also not vaccinated however I may need to do so by the end of the month so there's that. Good news is that Novavax will be out by then and that vaccine utilizes a tried and tested traditional method that has far fewer side effects than the mRNA ones, so I don't have to potentially risk my heart health.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
No way in hell I'm touching that experimental poison. Zero long term safety data and it doesn't even seem to work. Practically everyone I know who is vaccinated has gotten or is getting sick. Now there's preliminary evidence that the "vaccines" hurt your natural immune defenses and drop your T cell count. f*****g crazy how many people jumped in line for this quack science.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here in my country they are even requiring the vaccination passport to enter a grocery store. I am afraid that if I don't take the booster I won't be able to step my feet on the streets anymore, because the way it goes that seems really possible to happen...

Let alone some motherfckers preaching about this the whole day on the internet but going to parties full of people just because they are 'VaCcInAtED'

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I got corona atm, I had it before more than a year ago. But the symptoms were never severe for me. Coronavirus is a walk in the park for me, the vaccine only help to reduce the symptoms if you get infected. But fact is you can Still become infected despite the shot and infect other people. The vaccine also kills some People. Why even take it in the first place. They want to reduce world population thats it.

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I got corona atm, I had it before more than a year ago. But the symptoms were never severe for me. Coronavirus is a walk in the park for me, the vaccine only help to reduce the symptoms if you get infected. But fact is you can Still become infected despite the shot and infect other people. The vaccine also kills some People. Why even take it in the first place. They want to reduce world population thats it.
What are your symptoms? Get well soon bro

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw @Caillou it's funny that you wanna emigrate to Canada for a more 'libertarian' government. They gonna lock you in jail for threads like this there very soon. Add your unfavorable comments about the Jews and we are in utter no no no no territory...
Canada is not your salvation, in a way it's not a more liberal state than Egypt.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw @Caillou it's funny that you wanna emigrate to Canada for a more 'libertarian' government. They gonna lock you in jail for threads like this there very soon. Add your unfavorable comments about the Jews and we are in utter no no no no territory...
Canada is not your salvation, in a way it's not a more liberal state than Egypt.
Yeah Canada is a massive shithole

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I got Omicron about a week ago. My brother tested positive and then I started getting symptoms 4-5 days later: scratchy throat, headache... went and got PCR myself and also positive.

The first 3 days were a bit rough, fever was up to 39.5°c, and headaches. Now after that I am left with the usual "cold" sh*t: constant cough, dry throat, nose alternating between stuffed/runny.

My brother's cough took almost 2 weeks to stop so that can take a while. Generally though, it's not much different than a typical cold, at least not this strain.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got Omicron about a week ago. My brother tested positive and then I started getting symptoms 4-5 days later: scratchy throat, headache... went and got PCR myself and also positive.

The first 3 days were a bit rough, fever was up to 39.5°c, and headaches. Now after that I am left with the usual "cold" sh*t: constant cough, dry throat, nose alternating between stuffed/runny.

My brother's cough took almost 2 weeks to stop so that can take a while. Generally though, it's not much different than a typical cold, at least not this strain.

What are your symptoms? Get well soon bro
You think nofap helps? I have been debating it a Long time and tried it a couple times but stopped Early. Also reading alot about it, some say its BS and dont work while others say it works, whats your experience?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think nofap helps? I have been debating it a Long time and tried it a couple times but stopped Early. Also reading alot about it, some say its BS and dont work while others say it works, whats your experience?
The longest I went nofap was 18 days and honestly the only difference I felt was that I was less tired. But keep in mind, that 'tiredness' wasn't anything at all. It just had the power to make me go to bed earlier. On the other hand, I was horny all the time, to the point I would get random erections when I was in class, or when I was walking on the college hallways. I was literally thinking about p*ssy, b*obs, f*cking all the time.

Being that said, it had no impact on the amount of shedding or oily skin. But it's cool to try it once, especially if you struggle with p*rn addiction

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
The scientific believes revealed in this thread shed a new light on lots of stuff written in this forum ... I shall enjoy it with more caution

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every man's destiny should be to die on the battlefield.

There is a war taking place between good and evil.

This realm is inverted and perverted.

Have I the testicles to back up my feelings with actions?

The chronological nano's will soon tell..............