Who's a reliable supplier now these days? I've everything back - everything I've ordered recently has been a joke.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe what type of sh*t's been sent to me via various sources.

I'm talking units with not enough hair, units that come with dried-out, DEAD hair & units whose hair isn't 5-6 inches, and is of varying length.

Real disasters. Who's solid at this time?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes that seems to be an issue across the board since covid. Hopefully the quality will pick up but let me know if you hear of anyone who stands out Above the Rest.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just cannot wait until it normalises. I've not ordered anything since late 2019 and in fact haven't worn since November ish. I really want a good custom piece.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before reading all of the horrible reviews on this forum I was planning to order from Lordhair, definitely no now though.

I'm considering Lavivid, they have a poly/lace hybrid unit which seems to be tough to find.

Anyone have experience with Lavivid recently?

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just cannot wait until it normalises. I've not ordered anything since late 2019 and in fact haven't worn since November ish. I really want a good custom piece.
Same, I have not worn or ordered anything since 2019. I don't plan on until possibly early into 2021...

yestotress

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before reading all of the horrible reviews on this forum I was planning to order from Lordhair, definitely no now though.

I'm considering Lavivid, they have a poly/lace hybrid unit which seems to be tough to find.

Anyone have experience with Lavivid recently?
I got a stock poly/lace hybrid delivered this week from Lavivid. Took 10 days from order to FedEx delivery. Very good quality, hair was soft, well attached, and 6 inches in length. The main factory is Qingdao Goodyard who have the same piece for less that Lavivid (around USD 100 in savings). They also process orders - their Whatsapp communication is very good. Might try that next.

The problem for me has been finding a salon/hair dresser who'd install it in the Philadelphia area. Sigh. Anyone with recommendations, please send me a PM!

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also considering lavivid. I've seen a lot of others videos on YouTube and they seem to have the most natural looking hair on the market. I wear a full lace medium-length and I ordered European hair. I'm just waiting for a quote. Pretty excited.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a stock poly/lace hybrid delivered this week from Lavivid. Took 10 days from order to FedEx delivery. Very good quality, hair was soft, well attached, and 6 inches in length. The main factory is Qingdao Goodyard who have the same piece for less that Lavivid (around USD 100 in savings). They also process orders - their Whatsapp communication is very good. Might try that next.

The problem for me has been finding a salon/hair dresser who'd install it in the Philadelphia area. Sigh. Anyone with recommendations, please send me a PM!
Thanks for your Lavivid feedback brother! I'm strongly considering going with them for my first system. They are also only company I can find who has poly/lace hybrid in stock. I've seen tons of good videos and reviews on YouTube....just hard to find unbiased feedback.

Good luck to you finding a salon. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll find one. Maybe just have to drive a bit further than you'd have hoped, but youll find one man.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Im going to order from Lavivid. Im just on the fence with density. Medium vs medium light?

yestotress

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Im going to order from Lavivid. Im just on the fence with density. Medium vs medium light?
I've been advised (from folks on this forum, social media, and hair stylist) that density will depend on factors including your age, hair color, how you like to wear and style your hair, and your confidence outlook. Medium light is often the consensus :)

Guitarmaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been advised (from folks on this forum, social media, and hair stylist) that density will depend on factors including your age, hair color, how you like to wear and style your hair, and your confidence outlook. Medium light is often the consensus :)

Stan Styles in Clifton Heights Area will charge you $200 if you bring in your own system.

Robrover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed Lavivid asking if they do lace full caps during more normal non covid times, and they didn't even bother to reply. Think I'll stick with NWL and Coolpiece when these things come back online again, at least their customer service is top notch.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's weird. I've emailed them about three or four times and have got rapid responses. Every company has a different way of describing and ordering their density. 130% sounds a bit too dense for me as a medium density. May have to go with med- med light.

yestotress

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stan Styles in Clifton Heights Area will charge you $200 if you bring in your own system.
Thank you for the recommendation. I finally found someone in Philly who has experience with hair pieces in the same price range. It's gonna be my first time wearing later next week - super nervous, excited, trying to lower expectations, and just learn the ins and outs.

yestotress

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's weird. I've emailed them about three or four times and have got rapid responses. Every company has a different way of describing and ordering their density. 130% sounds a bit too dense for me as a medium density. May have to go with med- med light.
Yes, they've been very responsive to me as well. They also have a number you can call listed on their website.