Who Would Help Fund A Kerastem Therapy?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
no need to worry bro. i don´t want to ask dumb questions. i was just wondered, because if puregraft would have been really a synthetic fat, it would become dangerous when the body repels it.

I'm still very sorry. Anyway, I still want to have them email me their protocol so I can look it over. We want to be sure that they use the PUREGRAFT filtration system on the patient's fat. It's the PUREGRAFT system that apparently improves the retention of the fat in the target area. We need it to stay in the target area.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks so much. we need to dig into this, it looks a promising interlude to replicel/histogen.
i'm also waiting for replies to some further questions i put today; will post as soon as i get them.

I agree 100+.

We need to be absolutely certain that everything is done perfectly correct so the best possible result is achieved.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still very sorry. Anyway, I still want to have them email me their protocol so I can look it over. We want to be sure that they use the PUREGRAFT filtration system on the patient's fat. It's the PUREGRAFT system that apparently improves the retention of the fat in the target area. We need it to stay in the target area.

many thanks for your efforts. it is so amazing how people all over world try to help each other, in order to treat our fu**ing baldness!

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100+.

We need to be absolutely certain that everything is done perfectly correct so the best possible result is achieved.

You mentioned that puregraft is basically a layer of fat that sits on the scalp!?is that permanent? Meaning that will block access for topicals and other potential treatments in the future ?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
i asked why it works only in 70-80% of the cases. they said it's because it depends on how long the follicles have been dying. so usual business here

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
i asked why it works only in 70-80% of the cases. they said it's because it depends on how long the follicles have been dying. so usual business here

But other researchers are saying 100% so I don't understand why they aren't getting results as good unless they're doing something wrong.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
But other researchers are saying 100% so I don't understand why they aren't getting results as good unless they're doing something wrong.

the 100% responder rate was during the trials. the Doctor in switzerland is doing this since 2 years. i think he had more individuals as those who did the phase 1 trial. i think it depends on the hair situation. if someone is nearly bald, the won´t get results on this.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
There is also a clinic in Japan doing the treatment. Has anyone looked into that? I can't speak Japanese so I can't communicate with them.

Do any of the clinics offering Kerastem speak English?

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i could contact schlaudraff, he is speaking german. if you want to, write all the qustions down you want to have answered. i will translate it!

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
There is also a clinic in Japan doing the treatment. Has anyone looked into that? I can't speak Japanese so I can't communicate with them.

Do any of the clinics offering Kerastem speak English?

did you get any reply from the concept clinic?

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
i could contact schlaudraff, he is speaking german. if you want to, write all the qustions down you want to have answered. i will translate it!

Could you ask him if the fat graft that is deposited on the scalp to remain as a layer long-term would prevent topicals from reaching the scalp and or future treatments, could it act as a barrier basically

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, most of us don't have time for more data gathering... We need to try and cut a deal and get someone to fly out to Japan or Switzerland NOW. Who's up for it. Present your case. We could fund the actual treatment, but you would have to cover airfare and accommodations, which you may be able to work out with Kerastem. I would do it myself, but I just started RU and dutasteride and am diffused thin everywhere, so I am a horrible candidate. PRESENT YOUR CASE.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Could you ask him if the fat girl that is deposited on the scalp to remain as a layer long-term would prevent topicals from reaching the scalp and or future treatments, could it act as a barrier basically

Why would they deposit fat girls on our scalps?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, most of us don't have time for more data gathering... We need to try and cut a deal and get someone to fly out to Japan or Switzerland NOW. Who's up for it. Present your case. We could fund the actual treatment, but you would have to cover airfare and accommodations, which you may be able to work out with Kerastem. I would do it myself, but I just started RU and dutasteride and am diffused thin everywhere, so I am a horrible candidate. PRESENT YOUR CASE.

I'm not ready to fund anyone yet. I'm not even sure that the Kerastem clinics are following the instructions. I want some more time to make sure the clinics are doing what they're supposed to do.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would they deposit fat girls on our scalps?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not ready to fund anyone yet. I'm not even sure that the Kerastem clinics are following the instructions. I want some more time to make sure the clinics are doing what they're supposed to do.

send me your questions if you get no response. i will try to get the answers as soon as i can!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

First of all please tell them that you know at least one poster who is concerned that clinics are not following the Kerastem instructions. We have a poster here who got the Kerastem treatment and he's saying he was
given adipose cells and growth factors rather than what he was supposed to get. The Kerastem instructions do not call for growth factors to be implanted. The Kerastem instructions call for PUREGRAFT fat tissue enhanced
with the patient's adipose derived stem cells. If we are to become his patients we want the procedure to be done according to the Kerastem instructions.

Secondly, I would like to know if they could put extra PUREGRAFT fat and adipose derived stem cells if a customer paid for it.

Thirdly, I would like to know if they could do the treatment a second time shortly after doing it the first time if a customer paid for it.

Lastly, I would like to know if they implant the Kerastem treatment throughout the entire scalp or just where the patient is obviously thinning? I ask because
I have obvious thinning on the top of my head but my sides and back have thinned too so I would want the treatment implanted throughout my entire scalp,
including the back and sides.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, i will ask him as soon is i can. if any other one has questions, please post it soon. maybe hellouser?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Bad-Wolve I re-worded my questions a little and sent them to you in a private message. Please let me know if you got them.