Who used oral Minoxidil wirh succes?

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now 5mg and 5 weeks in and just craaaazy shedding.
Who uses it here with succes and works it better than topical for you?

bumbale

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, zero shedding but almost no regrowth or tickening. It's not even 4 months tho but I've completely stopped shedding for the first time since 2019. I need some regrowth tho.
Do you take only oral min? Im 3 weeks on 2.5 oral min, 1mg finasteride and 0.5 mg dutasteride and im shedding tons

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does the shedding phase on this stuff kick in later? I just started last week and had the opposite effect of shedding easily half what I normally do. Wasn't expecting any change for a long time, but it was very noticeable. I'm only doing 0.5mg twice a day

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
had huge success with more body hair...
on the scalp? not so much...

I've had an increase in body hair too. Though I've noticed new growth around my temple points, can't tell my hairline though because I've had a transplant

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had an increase in body hair too. Though I've noticed new growth around my temple points, can't tell my hairline though because I've had a transplant
yeah i had some little regrowth, too... but nothing that made much of a difference...
my plan was going on 10mg for regrowth and then to 5mg for maintenance... didnt work that way...
now that i added topical again, it grows better...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont have to, i just do that at the moment...
minoxidil never did much for me... when i started it was working good, then i had to switch brands and it didnt work anymore, so eventually i tried oral...
oral works, but i dont think it is the miracle drug that people tend to say it is...
i would even say that if topical works for you, better stay on it...