Who Tops This List For Fue hair transplant 3000 Grafts Approx

HTxplorer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, like most I am seriously considering a fue hair transplant, I have been losing hair and balding since I was 24 and I am now 33. I have got a list of a few hair transplant surgeons I have short listed and wanted to know who is the most recommended and has the most consistence results (successful) with fue.

• Dr Demirsoy

• Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz

• Dr Koray Erdogan

• Dr Keser

• Dr Ozgur Oztan

• Dr De Reys

Any thoughts and recommendations will be appreciated

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Maras is one of the best in Europe. Dr Cole taught Maras and ********.

HLV

Edwin Tilburg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, like most I am seriously considering a fue hair transplant, I have been losing hair and balding since I was 24 and I am now 33. I have got a list of a few hair transplant surgeons I have short listed and wanted to know who is the most recommended and has the most consistence results (successful) with fue.

• Dr Demirsoy

• Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz

• Dr Koray Erdogan

• Dr Keser

• Dr Ozgur Oztan

• Dr De Reys

Maybe Koray Erdogan but as far as I know if the surgery is made directly by him it's very expensive.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

• Dr Demirsoy

• Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz

• Dr Koray Erdogan

• Dr Keser

• Dr Ozgur Oztan

• Dr De Reys

Your list is a respectable one. I am only familiar with the work of Demirsoy, Erdogan, Keser and for me they along with HLC clinic and Dr Pekiner are the top in Turkey and of those only Dr Keser and Dr Pekiner and Dr Demirsoy do all of the procedure themselves (Dr Demirsoy does 80% of the procedure himself and his nurses do the implanting of grafts) and only take 1 patient a day, which to me is important. And also out of all those I’ve listed only Demirsoy is the lest expensive. Good luck!