Who remembers Goose from the film Topgun

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez it really is a killer.. went from beach stud to creepy peado looking seat sniffer
He was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High for about 30 seconds and he had glorious full locks. The other guys in that movie have had much better luck with hair well not Nicolas Cage but he might have been edited out entirely. There is actually a really fun PG version of the movie with different scenes and edits that I wish they would issue with a new DVD with commentary but like Fight Club, for some reason they keep selling the crappy one disc with not much in features. At least fight club had the "This is your Life" video by Tyler Durden. That guy changed my life. He was like Ferris Buller to me. People should get to know Tyler to see what he can offer you.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High for about 30 seconds and he had glorious full locks. The other guys in that movie have had much better luck with hair well not Nicolas Cage but he might have been edited out entirely. There is actually a really fun PG version of the movie with different scenes and edits that I wish they would issue with a new DVD with commentary but like Fight Club, for some reason they keep selling the crappy one disc with not much in features. At least fight club had the "This is your Life" video by Tyler Durden. That guy changed my life. He was like Ferris Buller to me. People should get to know Tyler to see what he can offer you.
As in he released your inner “idgaf”. He’s a fictional character though.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy that I was supposed to look like him. But after LASIK eye surgery and 3 hair transplants I got saved.
You and I both have a proclivity to note the power of science in terms of saving our looks but not things that are theoretical, things that actually work. I wish I could have lasik but I have astigmatism. We are still in a world where some people can't get out of glasses so perhaps we need to assign extra AI to the baldness and prebyopia units.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy that I was supposed to look like him. But after LASIK eye surgery and 3 hair transplants I got saved.
I'm tempted to do LASIK at some point but the thought of dabbling with my eyes doesn't really sit well with me. But I don't look good in glasses (I don't get why people recommend getting glasses when bald) so I guess contacts is the way to go.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unironically should buzz it and grow a beard.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so it's not that tragic? Going from a model to a bald loser in like 5 or 10 years is really sad, but after so many years it's reasonable... Do you expect him to look good until he is 100?

There are some guys from my high school that were true 'chads' back then, very popular and went out with girls all the time. Seeing them fat, bald and depressed only few years later (only 4-8 years) is really sad.

Im not saying that you dont care about your looks when you reach 50, just giving some prespective.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was early 20s as goose. By the time he was in his late 20s in Downtown he looked like this. It was around this time, purely by coincidence I'm sure, that he got married. He's like 60 now and now has 4 kids and a successful career.

Good thing hair loss forums didn't exist back then, he'd probably still be single and wondering when the finasteride shed will end.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
so it's not that tragic? Going from a model to a bald loser in like 5 or 10 years is really sad, but after so many years it's reasonable... Do you expect him to look good until he is 100?

There are some guys from my high school that were true 'chads' back then, very popular and went out with girls all the time. Seeing them fat, bald and depressed only few years later (only 4-8 years) is really sad.

Im not saying that you dont care about your looks when you reach 50, just giving some prespective.
There are pics of him next to Tom Cruise later in life and Tom always still looks amazing lol, life is odd

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Cruise looks very good for his age, but he does not appeal to me. His teeth are off-centre, he wears high heels, and to me there is always a hint of insanity in his smile :)