• DHT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God (for someone who believes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the 4th option: Ourselves, for not starting treatment when the problem was still in its very beginning.

G

most people don't start it at the very beginning because most of the time it's not noticeable until at least the moderate early stages. hardly anyone starts it at the very, very beginning.

i found out about mine in june and i started propecia a couple of weeks afterward. but it had been progressing for awhile, albeit slowly.

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
thylax said:
I forgot to mention the 4th option: Ourselves, for not starting treatment when the problem was still in its very beginning.

I'm only 9 days shy of 18. I wouldn't have really been able to take finasteride a year ago when it started.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
u should make a choice "ME".
I am to blame for the car accident that i was in which gave me telogen effluvium exactly 3 months after, and I am to blame for the panic attacks and constant anxiety attacks that never allowed my hair to recover and advanced baldness even quicker and worse.

So yes, i blame noone but myself which SUCKS worse than any choices on there.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
your thread cannot be simply like that. that kind of way your doing..is almost a losers way out. You want try to find a blame and then accept it. Why never you wonder whats to blame for DHT?

G

I blame my parents, they shouldn´t have had children with their bad genes. Well, at least this is what I sometimes think.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes people with any family history of m.p.b should be steralized :lol: (Or shot even)

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I blame my parents, they shouldn´t have had children with their bad genes. Well, at least this is what I sometimes think.

That means that you dont want to breed.

G

I want children , but if I had a son I would make sure that he started taking Finasteride after puberty to keep his teenage hairline. But before breeding I need to find a good (=pretty and nice!!!)girl, but who wants me with my huge forehead and thinning hair? I will probably stay singe forever.

P.S.: i expect HM to be out at the time when my children would be in their early twenties!

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
All guys have parents and all have DHT so, it's clearly God's fault.

s.a.f

Reaction score
What if you met the girl of your dreams. Then at your wedding find out that all her male relatives are bald!? :lol: