Who is the best DHI in Turkey or Europe????

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway @mrk123 , a technique is only as good as the doctor using it. There are basically 3 options:
1) premade slits, then insert the grafts using forceps
2) stick & place, where you make a slit and insert the graft using forceps, one by one
3) implanter pen, where you load the pen, and then make the slit and insert the graft at the exact same time

For each of these techniques, you have many skilled surgeons doing them all over the world.
1) Hasson & Wong, Feriduni, ********
2) Konior, HLC, Pekiner
3) All the spanish clinics (Couto, Lorenzo, Freitas)

I'm definitely missing some names but that's just to get an idea. You can't go too wrong with any of the above surgeons.

A random clinic promoting some special technique like DHI is a marketing gimmick, don't trust them. Look at patient-posted results from start to finish, which many of the above surgeons have.

tonight

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from Cinik, pure hair mill.. Serkan Aygin? Has two teams both put out good results.. stay away from Serkan Arenamed...another technician mill
thank you :)

I meant Serkan Aygin of course :) is it worth goin there? it is not another hair mill? I’ve heard that they do 25 operatiobs per day...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you :)

I meant Serkan Aygin of course :) is it worth goin there? it is not another hair mill? I’ve heard that they do 25 operatiobs per day...
25 :D .. look up Asuman, Esma Serkan and Sibel Ulusan

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a youtube video from the clinic whose website you linked

Notice how all of the extractions are done first, and then the implantation is done with an implanter pen. Like I said, this is what's commonly referred to as DHI.
Fuuaaark... lucky sod probably took her home after with that new head of hair