Who Is Selling Good Stock Pieces? Superpieces, Lord, Who?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's unbelievable how bad things gotten since Covid hit. For me, as someone who buys off Amazon/eBay/Aliexpress, the quality of the pieces I've recieved recently especially has been nothing short of sad.

I mean that. Light/Mediun & Medium density pieces coming looking like they're a decade old, with what I'd call an EXTRA-light density, appropriate for someone 70 yrs old+

I'm always tempted to go w/ Lord as they have the most options, cut bases & have good stock cuts, but no company I've ever used has had worse hair quality; it just tangles like it's its job! Color fading w/ alcohol spritz/soak is also an issue. It's like they color their pieces w crayon.

But they do ship fast, are well-priced & have unusual selection...

Who's doing what these days? I would love to get a non-edged mono unit - the type without lace or poly surrounding the monofilament - but, with Lord, it's never the base that's been the problem but the unusually low quality of the hair.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am waiting till June.

Wake me up before you go-go,
stock supplies are really low-ho

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's unbelievable how bad things gotten since Covid hit. For me, as someone who buys off Amazon/eBay/Aliexpress, the quality of the pieces I've recieved recently especially has been nothing short of sad.

I mean that. Light/Mediun & Medium density pieces coming looking like they're a decade old, with what I'd call an EXTRA-light density, appropriate for someone 70 yrs old+

I'm always tempted to go w/ Lord as they have the most options, cut bases & have good stock cuts, but no company I've ever used has had worse hair quality; it just tangles like it's its job! Color fading w/ alcohol spritz/soak is also an issue. It's like they color their pieces w crayon.

But they do ship fast, are well-priced & have unusual selection...

Who's doing what these days? I would love to get a non-edged mono unit - the type without lace or poly surrounding the monofilament - but, with Lord, it's never the base that's been the problem but the unusually low quality of the hair.
I replied to you in another thread but I have not had an issue with the quality of the lordhair units I have gotten. The hair does not tangle for me, I'm not sure what you could be doing to cause that. As always with any supplier though, you could get a great unit then a not so great unit the next time. None of them have been "bad" enough that would be detectable though - just nuances us hear wearers will notice. I order med light and I find its WAY too much hair - and im a 25 year old. I have to thin them out with my stylist.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am waiting till June.

Wake me up before you go-go,
stock supplies are really low-ho
The market is sort of recovered as it will be for awhile. You can get lace or poly in most colors pretty easily now. In june it will be the same as it is now. I dont expect a full pre-covid market until LATE 2021 early 2022. You may as well get it now.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I replied to you in another thread but I have not had an issue with the quality of the lordhair units I have gotten. The hair does not tangle for me, I'm not sure what you could be doing to cause that. As always with any supplier though, you could get a great unit then a not so great unit the next time. None of them have been "bad" enough that would be detectable though - just nuances us hear wearers will notice. I order med light and I find its WAY too much hair - and im a 25 year old. I have to thin them out with my stylist.
I love Lord Hair in theory but I've never had the issues I've had with their pieces on other pieces. The hair quality is atrocious.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
I love Lord Hair in theory but I've never had the issues I've had with their pieces on other pieces. The hair quality is atrocious.
I had only 2 systems from Lord hair and both of them where horrendous! i bought one and after 3 weeks it was a mess, sent it back they sent me another and same thing happened! I will not trust their systems again , i have NEVER had this problem with any other company i have used , just them.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard nothing but bad things from LordHair. One of the main reasons why I don't buy from them.