Who Here Wears A Scalloped Or Zigzag Front Hairline ?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This summer,my barber ask me to be her model for a barber competition ( barber royale). She ordered a human white hair in order to dye ( see result attached) and she also cut the lace hairline in a zigzag fashion.
barberroyale.jpg barberroyal.jpg
I did not wear the piece much longer afterwards ( although pretty funky) as the zigzag hairline was impossible to glue, however it was a super natural hairline effect.

more info about scalloped/zigzag contours here
https://www.lordhair.com/custom-options/scallop-front.html

So my question, does anyone here have such a hairline and if so, how do you put the glue on scalp with that pattern ? do you zigzag the glue on ? how does it match up with the zigzag piece ( more interested in lace front) I assume scalloped poly is easier as one would glue the poly as opposed to scalp....

thanks

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
My first system had one, it had a swiss lace front. I don't think it really made a big difference, other than it was a huge PITA to glue, as mentioned.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do, but I have a UTS so I don't face the same issue that you would with a lace piece. With my UTS, I put glue on the scalp but also put a very thin layer on the UTS (underside of course) right up to the edge each 'scallop'.

If a UTS piece wasn't scalloped then the edge would be quite a bit more visible.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That hair/hair cut is excellent. Very impressive.
Thanks. Unfortunately we did not win at the competition, but it was fun...having a bald head on stage and have her install the hairpiece in front of hundreds of people was a humbling experience