Who here is gonna try Alpecin ?

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got mine, Im gonna start from today onwards, and use it every second day.

bombel

Reaction score
I'm already using it for a week, along with after shampoo liquid
But it's not anything special. It's rather hair energizer or so.
They have even written on their page, that this product is not for hair regrowth

Dan

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
is it like nizoral or not worth it ?

did it reduce the amount of hair u lost in a day ?

THFC

Reaction score
hey ive been using it for jst over 2 weeks.....and to be honest there is less hair loss...its not completly gone...i do get some shedding, but its reduced alot...hopefully this will continue..seems like a worth while product to me

jeffreyt21

Reaction score
I have been using alpecin's shampoo and the after-shampoo liquid now for two months and it has seemed to decrease my sheds. It makes your scalp feel great as well.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
jeffreyt21 said:
I have been using alpecin's shampoo and the after-shampoo liquid now for two months and it has seemed to decrease my sheds. It makes your scalp feel great as well.

I finally broke down and ordered alpecin (shampoo only).

Once it arrives, I'll be discontinuing use of my caffeineted zix shampoo - and I'm going to simulataneously add classic zix to my regimen.

I figure - wtf - nothing else seems to be working :)

try2beme22

Established Member
Reaction score
where did u order... i don't see where to order from on site... or the prices... can u post exact link

THANKS

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
try2beme22 said:
where did u order... i don't see where to order from on site... or the prices... can u post exact link

THANKS

I ordered my Alpecin from here: http://www.lookfantastic.com

Once you get there - perform a search on "Alpecin" and it'll be the last product that shows up

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's had positively glowing reviews from posters at HLH.com. Do a forum search at that site and you will see what I mean.

I have ordered C1 shampoo and ASL from a German site @ lila-se.de (with optional English text) that is significantly cheaper than lookfantastic but if you live in the US you get hit with massive shipping costs which might just offset the saving you are making with the products.

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been using Alpecin shampoo for about a month now, nice shampoo, funky blue colour. Going to give the ASL a go sometime.

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
try2beme22 said:

THANKS

I ordered my Alpecin from here: http://www.lookfantastic.com

Once you get there - perform a search on "Alpecin" and it'll be the last product that shows up

Thanks for that. I ordered my Alpecin shampoo from Lipoxdil, took ages to come! I`ll use LF from now on.

ManUFan

Reaction score
Regarding Alpecin, do you guys use the shampoo, after liquid shampoo or both. I'm thinking of only using one. Which would be more effective; the shampoo or the after liquid?

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys

Alpecin C1 shampoo contains Zinc
and i have use minoxidil5% 2 x day
what is your opinion ?

1- between C1 shampoo that has " Zinc PCA " and minoxidil that i use it 2 x day there is no " bad Interaction " ?

i know , there is some study that show " head and shoulder 1% PTZinc and minoxidil have Interaction "

what is your opinion ?

2- which one is better for daily use , C1 shampoo or head and shoulder 1% ptzinc or yves rocher anti chute ?

tanks so