Who Here Has Ever Done A Modern Combover?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me?

I've literally done all the below at some point over the last 5 years.

15-long-top-short-sides-edgy-hairstyle-for-men.jpg

receding-hairline-haircuts.png

jude1.jpg

MANAUS-BRAZIL-JUNE-21-Raul-Mei_54410275739_54115221152_960_640.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't consider any of those a true combover. try being diffused thin every where and having a whispy thin combover from front to back like trump. trying to conceal bald spots EVERYWHERE... not just slight temple thinning.
At that point you have to shave.

When you're a norwood 3 its pretty standard to do a 'combover' and get a good hair cut that hides your flaws.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't consider any of those a true combover. try being diffused thin every where and having a whispy thin combover from front to back like trump. trying to conceal bald spots EVERYWHERE... not just slight temple thinning.

This.

A comb over is an entirely different hair style.

Ones the forward fringe taboo Hardy haircut. Ones a crop cut. The last is a Mohawk.

Wtf

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a website that advised men who are losing their hair to go with "the short style depicted here" and then showed the Paul Walker (RIP) haircut. Those two things are mutually exclusive.

No I have not done the modern combover because I suffer from hair loss. I have only done the Bobby Charlton.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did and it looked pretty good. NW2 , very diffuse thinner.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I have left on the front, I comb straight back. Same way I wore my hair for centuries, even though there's almost nothing but forehead, it covers the bald crown some. Shorter on the sides. Shaved or 1-2 guard doesn't look good on me. Nobody is looking at me for entertainment anyway, too old, doesn't matter. Until Tsuji succeeds or fails. I've never suffered because of hairloss as some here have, but I'd still join them to finally beat the Devil if we can.