WHO has not recovered from a SHED - MORE LOST

sammy

Reaction score
Hi,

How many of you guys have not recovered after a shed from minoxidil?

have heard some people are now worse of after the treatment of minoxidil, they had a huge shed and the hair did not come back still using the treatment.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Many will come to tell you so, but i doubt it. Its stupid to be scared because some guys cannot realize their real hair situation. Not only i am preety sure it is scientifically impossible not to recover from a shed, nobody has posted a single picture proving that he ACTUALLY lost hair due to minoxidil.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was just on the worst minoxidil shed ever but in the past 2 days i can't get a single hair out by running my fingers through no matter how many times i do it. last week, same exact thing, except i had about 3 or 4 hairs comming out each time i put my hand through it. but the overall density of my hair i would say has diminished about 40% in the area where i have been applying rogaine foam...and this is only 2.5 weeks in. either i'm a really good responder, a really good shedder, or just suck at life.

G

dietcola said:
either i'm a really good responder, a really good shedder, or just suck at life.

my guess is all 3. they're not mutually exclusive.

sammy

Reaction score
i do find it hard to believe people do not recover.

With all the people shedding from the foam we all should fine out within 3 more months if people have recoverd.

foam - is more better? penatrating the scalp with more minoxidil may be isnt allways a good thing. these are the words of some tricologists i have talked to.

I think more is better - retin-a, nano etc...

jwilson02

Reaction score
here is my experience,

i can literally "track" the recession of my temples because i have a series of moles, about 4 of them that mark the way back. In high school i was right above mole one...by the time i started treatment i was right at mole 2. Each are about a cm apart. 9 days on rogaine i am above mole 3. not only that but the hair is completletly gone from mole 2 to mole 3. no peach fuzz really to speak of. Im hoping that changes but this is the same type of shed i went through over the course of a year before treatment, the stuff never came back.

Yeah so today i come out of my room and my roomie looks at me wierd, she says to my gf " Dont you think he looks different today?" My girlfriend said" Yeah he does, i think his hairline is different" ...now everyone is looking at me strangley:(

AquaNet

Reaction score
Ive been on foam for 3 months and liquid for 1 month and still have not noticed any real regrowth, but my hair is somewhat long.. The temples have receeded back but there are dark hairs coming out on the temples that were never there before.

I was hoping to see more of a change, I am still gonna stick to it.