Who has been using Finasteride the longest on this site?

Cheyenne Press

Reaction score
6.5 years here. I had started to slightly thin at the vertex, just to the point where you could notice it.

I now have a full head of hair, and you really can't tell I was ever thinning.

I've only used 1.25 mg Proscar and maybe .4 mL of minoxidil 3 or 4 days per week after showering.

crisis

Reaction score
Cheyenne Press said:
6.5 years here. I had started to slightly thin at the vertex, just to the point where you could notice it.

I now have a full head of hair, and you really can't tell I was ever thinning.

I've only used 1.25 mg Proscar and maybe .4 mL of minoxidil 3 or 4 days per week after showering.

that is what i like to hear!

nice 1

C.

ehrenberg

Reaction score
Started using propecia in June, 1998. I started Rogaine in 1992 and since starting propecia, I went back to once a day on the rogaine. I've had comments from a few people that my hair looks better or has actually grown in.

My personal diagnosis is that I've at least maintained and perhaps gained a little. This is about 7 years. Seems to still be working.

wheres baldo

Reaction score
6.5 years here. I;m not bald, but my temples are still high. Probably slightly higher than when I started, but I basicaly look about the same.

damnthis

Established Member
Reaction score
bump, this thread is encouraging

G

Great thread. I have another question for all you people thats been on the finasteride for a year or more - Have you had any side effects, and if so did they eventually go away? How long did it take for them to go away? Im really concerned about this because I just started taking it a few days ago and Ive read a lot of horror stories on here.

anayak76

Reaction score
finasteride

5 years and 8 months for me.
Maintained what I had when I started. Decent head of hair.
23 when I started, and 29 now.

So finasteride saved me for most of my 20's, thank goodness.

dek

Reaction score
this is encouraging, but lets not forget that people with poor or no results with finasteride wouldnt be taking it for over a year probably, so everyone who will post on this thread should have good results.

G

:)

This is the sort of thread I enjoy reading about

In 3 weeks I will have been on 9 months, so far so good!

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can any of you post before/after pictures instead of simply saying that you have had progress ?
Would be really encouraging !