who else is using xandrox 15%?

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to see if I was alone in using the new potent formula? this is almost a last resort for me, the other being avodart which i'm freaked about trying, or a fue transplant for a temporary relief in the diffused thinning look.

G

Im using it. At first I thought it was way to sticky when it dried. But then I use spironolactone 5% after I put the xandrox 15 on and its no big deal now. Seems ok to me.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
YoungGuy17 said:
Im using it. At first I thought it was way to sticky when it dried. But then I use spironolactone 5% after I put the xandrox 15 on and its no big deal now. Seems ok to me.
Does the Xandrox 15% and spironolactone 5% combo give off an offensive odor. I just wondered because I'm going to be ordering those products soon. I just don't want my hair to stink being out in public.

G

Not at all. Plus the spironolactone 5% helps the minoxidil absorb better so after like 20 min it doesnt smell and its not even sticky. Doesnt have any residue. I like it.

StoneCold316

Reaction score
Hey all:

I just ordered some Xandrox 15%. I plan on using it once a day and regular Xandrox 5% at night.

I will give feedback when I get going on it!