Who Else Is Totally Bald - How Do You Cope?

hopingbutfearing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering as I've been going through some of the threads, alot of guys here still have a decent amount of hair or at the early stages of male pattern baldness.
I've lost virtually all my hair now so am totally clean shaven (apart from a few venus type hairs on the front which is hardly noticeable).

Would like to hear from other totally bald guys on here and how they've coped with it especially in terms of dating/relationships/attracting women?

I'm finding it tough. Not feeling I'm getting much attention on dating sites and not even getting glances from women when I'm out, both of which I felt I did receive when I did have hair, even a few years ago when I had a slight buzz cut.
At 6"2, dark brown skin I might not be in the worst position but still it sucks having lost all my hair and still not have found the right partner. Once I do, then this whole problem will become far less of an issue.

miracure

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also confused about the situation how to handle. I have seen some guys who are using mask or artificial hair to protect themselves.

hopingbutfearing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now watch this please (from the UK) about how girls feel about bald guys -

Notice how the best looking women all said NO...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
u can search for old threads u can find alot of nw6.5 pp. this site is like grave yard when u see those thread when ppl had hope for cure in 2010 damn old threads scares me to death

this is most depressing part of HairLossTalk.com