who does need hair?

Boondock

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Boondock said:
Hoppi said:
This video alone made me not scared of wearing a wig/hairpiece/hair "system" :)

http://www.hairdirect.com/video/clients/ron.aspx

For that I am very grateful to Hair Direct!

What's so special about that video?

I dunno, just his hair looks really cool and I dunno, seems like a confident and normal guy! I mean like, I know it's a video for promotional purposes but I was like "woah his hair looks kinda cool and I would not have suspected anything O.O"

It definitely looks good, and if I saw him with it on in the street I wouldn't think it was a wig. But that's not really my problem with the hair system solution - it's that the people who I've known for a long time would definitely know something was up, and that the people I'd get to know well in future would also eventually find out. If people have the guts to be open about it - as most of the people you see on system forums are - then it can work great. For me, though, it would just destroy all credibility.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no no...it's about mentality...is like a brand new jacket...I wear it with pride...because I like it...in addition I don't care about people around me...do I look normal with that? yes???? so...if you like me and love me...you'll do it anyway...personally I prefer to hear saying ...look he has a wig...than look...he is so ugly...being bald...he used to be a cute guy before!

Hoppi

Reaction score
I know where you're coming from Andrei, I mean I was like "I don't see why I should spend the rest of my life bald / not looking the way I want just because of this o_O"

I want to look the way I want! It is me after all! lol

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...I'm feeling that way...for me...just looking how I want...is wonderful...I don't care if someone says anything...but take a look at that...if I told you...that the guy was me after 3 years of finasteride...all the forum would have post hundreds of posts....like wow...amazing what did u take in addition of finas...nobody would have think that is just a wig...because that it is invisible...is true that you would wear that at the point who someone said you are already at norwood 4-5...it is normal that people will react different...they know you bald...and now you came with tha look full of hair...I think is better to wear and people knows that you still have hair...and nobody will ever notice that you actually wear it!

PS. why don't you take a look at my thread? it looks an amazing solution...it could not be necessary for waiting to hair multiplication...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=58840
i've been banned for this on baldtruetalk...I wonder why?are they promoting the job of some surgeons?and anything new...shouldn't be presented?or what?

Hoppi

Reaction score
but dude look.. ok erm.. do you actually want to save your hair? Because if you do I might be able to give you a hand in ways other than "take finasteride take finasteride take finasteride!" lol

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the wig is for looking like a normal man...i'll better wear that in all of my activities than being a bad looking guy who's balding...you just didn't know that was a wig....

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the wig is for looking like a normal man...i'll better wear that in all of my activities than being a bad looking guy who's balding...you just didn't know that was a wig....if you're accepting so easily baldness why you're still here...because let me tell you my friend...you'll go bald ...everything you'll try...nowadays you'll go bald...this is the truth...nothing can stop this...

jhart

Reaction score
i no not wanna you man say, with all is we hope in world. bald is all good n all but all the great wig n stuff can take advantage of the elderly.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ya...I don't really don't know what you wanna say...maybe because I'm not a native english or maybe you just don't know how to express yourself...I'll better wear a good wig than being a bald guy...I've been last night at a soccer game...and on the pitch was a bald guy...and do you think the public sayd when the guy touched the ball...c'mon baldy go ahead...c'mon baldy...f*** you're baldy area...something like that...!I'll better spend my money looking good than looking like sh*t!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bekim....you'll betta learn to speak some english...before...making yourself a man accepting you're baldness...you're from a shitty country as me...and let me tell you me friend you have a very bad mentality because your regime form that country...don't try to deny that...I came from the same regime...and the people are very weird...and are not open at everything new...try to not use google translate anymore...try to learn something and then will be able to express better opinions...ideas...till then...keeps your opinions for you! what's wrong in wearing a wig...that looks like your hair....f*** all the people who's talking about me...I didn't come on this earth hearing people's thoughts about me...so f***'em all!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
c'mon man...are you a kind of nationalist?I'm from Romania...and...Albania is far under my country as economical and political situation...and I still think my country sucks...anyway...is obviously that you don't have a problem...you just don't understand english...maybe you're using google translate or something...but ...you don't get the idea...I said f*** people's opinions about me...I wasn't born to hear them speaking about me...is me..what I think is better for me...

Electron17

Reaction score
but kazakhstan the best country in the world, is very more better than combined rumania and albania. those 2 nations joke. kazakhstan has more superior leader and the more best economics. we also have very superior english capabilities for languages. i propose that you moves here for good time.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
give me a break with your Khazastan...lol...i don't give 2 cents on kazastan and albania and roumania all together...3 shitty countries...Unfortunetally I came from one of them...but this wasn't the plot of the topic...I've found another full cap...the guy is trying and I think he succeded to make the Beckam style!

Attachments

• uite.png
    uite.png
    803.7 KB · Views: 186

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so I've decided to give 5 months a chance to minoxidil...meanwhile I'll try to order a customised wig to get use with it...let's hope that I will not wear it...even if this will not bother me...because it is very good looking!

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
If you want to stay away from drugs,ops etc then there is no reason that you shouldn't or couldn't wear a wig.
For everyone that has a problem with that then ask yourself why you are on a hair forum site?
The wigs available now are totally undetectable and excellent quality compaired to a few years ago and it doesn't make you any less of a man to wear one!
So go for it if you want to wear and feel better about yourself and if you are going to use BA then you couldn't have found a more honest man who deals in selling wigs and he will keep you on the right path either way!