Who Are The Best European Doctors ?

donyell

Reaction score
dont forget Dr Rahal in Canada

Rahal only for FUT

I went to Lorenzo will let you know how it goes in ~6months.

Best price/quality ratio = Erdy. Even price aside I would have gone with him if I wanted a big session and to be more aggressive. Tons of real patient logs and their consistently good results.
Best for small dense pack hairline work = Kesser
The Belgians are all solid safe bets so I'd prob decide between them based on patient results, cost, wait list etc...I've seen more patient results from ******** so would prob go with him, also Feridini long waiting list and highest cost
High norwoods, most consitent yield = Lorenzo. Also price wise he is cheaper than feridini (lorenzos prices include VAT) and US docs especially over a lifetime ie 5000 grafts would end up being 3.5euros/graft on average which is cheaper than everywhere besides Turkey
Other spainards are beasts too but long *** waiting lists

bullitnut

Reaction score
Dr Ball at the Maitland Clinic is excellent and producing superb work. I know this as I've seen his work in person and it's up there with the very best.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know why DR B has his name removed on here?

He used to be represented especially by this site so I’m guessing he didn’t make a payment he was supposed to or something along those lines. Likely some financial agreement mishappenings.

jayboy61

My Regimen
Reaction score
He used to be represented especially by this site so I’m guessing he didn’t make a payment he was supposed to or something along those lines. Likely some financial agreement mishappenings.

that makes sense.

thanks

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
B i s a n g a, lol?

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting list of Dr. Couto in Spain is over, I mean, the doctor does not accept anyone else. 4 years to have a surgery. Lorenzo is the president of the WFI (World FUE Institute) and next June in Lisbon, best surgeons around the world meet there for few days to discuss their stuff. Keser and Lupanzula are also top doctors.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always wondered WHO can decide to wait for five years for a hair transplant.

Hair transplant is like a last ditch effort.

I understand planning again but
- if you need a hair transplant, you will want it NOW
- If you don't need a hair transplant, how can you be sure that you will need it in five years?

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are lucky of having doctors like Lorenzo, Ximena (both work together and she has remarkable results) Couto and Freitas. These four surround the waiting list in Spain. However other options around Europe are good ones.

I guess the more unsuccessful cases you see the more patience you have to wait such a long time.
Sorry for my english.

robinj

My Regimen
Reaction score
thinking of using doctor cinik in turkey for 3500 fue thoughts anyone or anyone used him ?

robinj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just let you know this doctor has been banned from the Spanish forum. Butcher.
'banned from the spanish forum sori what do you mean ? he's turkish? or can you give me some links/ examples , or mods can you back this up.

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
'banned from the spanish forum sori what do you mean ? he's turkish? or can you give me some links/ examples , or mods can you back this up.
He used to work with Microfue. Some users open a thread in the Spanish forum. Bad results and complains from these users came with a threat of taking the forum to the court if the Admin. don't remove these threads.
Try to translate this.
https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60853.
Other low cost options are (as a personal thought) Altuntas or Serkan who is lately showing good results.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Ball in the UK is very good better than abroad imo from what ive seen
Dr ******** from BHR clinic is on all the lists of top fue surgeons and his work is described as 'world class'. Anyone been to him or gave experience of him?