Who Are Some Of Your Bald Role Models?

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy looked ok or probably ugly with hair but looks dope without hair.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
imagesINKXTRJI.jpg

Sean Connery.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So did I! I like the way he never played the Hollywood game and never wore a wig in his private life.

Yes indeed, and he didn't let vanity drive him to plastic surgery like most aging Hollywood icons. Takes life and the hair complex like a man. Like 007!

Only one Bond, always been Connery.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like Benedict Cumberbatch might be joining us, fuuck. I wonder if that is his real hairline?

I'm not sure if it is real, it might be fake - as he is playing someone who is Pro Brexit - the UK Media (who are all anti Brexit) are desparate to show off Pro-Brexiteers as uncool, middle aged, sad men - and what better way to show how somebody is a sad, middle aged loser than to give him an unshaven thin Norwood 4?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...hairline-for-upcoming-channel-4-drama-brexit/
NINTCHDBPICT000419338321-e1531255056948.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like Benedict Cumberbatch might be joining us, fuuck. I wonder if that is his real hairline?

I'm not sure if it is real, it might be fake - as he is playing someone who is Pro Brexit - the UK Media (who are all anti Brexit) are desparate to show off Pro-Brexiteers as uncool, middle aged, sad men - and what better way to show how somebody is a sad, middle aged loser than to give him an unshaven thin Norwood 4?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...hairline-for-upcoming-channel-4-drama-brexit/
View attachment 106927

Appearance doesn't jive with other recent public pics I've seen. I think it's makeup for film.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn that's insane. Would you shave a Norwood 1 down to a Norwood 4.5 for a film? I guess if I were getting paid £500,000 to portray a loser I would do it - for interviews about the film you can grow back out your Norwood 1 just to show everyone it was an act. "Thank G-d I'm not really a loser like that, see my NW1 proves it"

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cumberbatch most certainly is not a NW1. Bordering on 3. He's got lots of volume and little diffuse thinning but his recession has definitely progressed in the last few years. He wears wigs for his movies, that's all you need to know.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn that's insane. Would you shave a Norwood 1 down to a Norwood 4.5 for a film? I guess if I were getting paid £500,000 to portray a loser I would do it - for interviews about the film you can grow back out your Norwood 1 just to show everyone it was an act. "Thank G-d I'm not really a loser like that, see my NW1 proves it"

It just points out what a knife in the back it is for balding guys. Low Norwoods have the luxury of sporting a shaved head, or balding look and they know their hair is going to come back. They walk on the back of our bald heads as we lay face down in the mud.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
none, there is no such thing as a "bald role model"

Actually I stand corrected... Mine is Thanos, big determined, and able to wipe out half of existence in a single snap.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

I have seen role of Matt Damon in a very short buzz cut look with college going guys in a house lawn party scene.
As I was 17~ I remembered him as a guy with no hair.
Don't compare age 17 boy of 2004 with age 17 of 2018.

Find me any guy who has that confidence to present himself in front of college student guys anywhere.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh second thought:
Larry f*****g David.

I mean: this guy managed to become a hugely successful writer, and later actor, despite looking like THIS at 34:

02A372B5-36D2-43E3-9948-99E1DEDF4231.jpeg

Some decades later...

19893151-434C-41E7-A694-9FEB660D0A62.jpeg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah but Larry David does have his niche of playing guys who are, well I wouldn't call them "losers" but they are laughed at, or at the very least considered unfortunate people. And nothing says unfortunate like a Norwood 6 (i.e. he would be considered the exact opposite of say Tom Cruise in MI or Leo in Titanic)

same with the guy who does the UK show "an idiot abroad", his hair loss sells his grumpy kinda wierd character. If he looked like a handsome guy it wouldn't have worked.