Whitecliffs (Australia) experience and thoughts

noneother

Reaction score
Hi,

I decided to go to a hair club (Whitecliffs) to get my first pieces and thought I'd share my experience and also thoughts on what occurred at the consultation. In no way am I affiliated with them in anyway.

The business is ran by two blokes and I was offered a reasonable price. I told them I intend to go the DIY route and they said this was no issue.

I was then sat down and a template was taken. What was different was that they did not draw arrows or label the actual piece itself to specify the density/direction/colour of hair and instead hair samples were taken from the back and sides of my head.

I questioned why no directional arrows etc. were drawn on the template and they told me that this will be detailed on a specifications sheet and the style will be free style. I have a vertex where hair direction originates and spans outwards in 360 degrees and asked where this will be on the template and how can they get this right? The guy said this is how it's done and not to worry and it will be custom piece not stock.

Then I said I'll go for the french lace and swiss lace with superfine swiss for hair line. He said that E3 monofilament was the best for undetectability and durability as he wears it (although the guy was bald at the time of the consultation saying his raising money for leukaemia). I have no idea if this is true or not, can someone comment?

I'm going to have to wait a month before I get the units.

craig193

Reaction score
Hi, would be interested to know how you get on and is the same White Cliffs company that is in the UK and are the same company or franschise? Good luck.

rickycarr1

Reaction score
I have had experience at Whitecliffs UK, and personally wouldn't go back there. I have found a much better alternative London clinic and would be happy to share.
Rick

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
rickycarr1 said:
I have had experience at Whitecliffs UK, and personally wouldn't go back there. I have found a much better alternative London clinic and would be happy to share.
Rick

hi
ricky is the london clinic run by graham wake

noneother

Reaction score
jake1980 said:
noneother

what are whitecliffs charging for a system

well i went to see them a month ago and they quoted me $1000 for two monofilament systems. Now they emailed me back saying that was a lie and that it is for $1500! They're calling me a liar basically.

Freaking dodgy and I already paid $500 deposit.

ozadam

Reaction score
I had the same experience as you, I went to another hairclub type place in Australia, got a template made and gave them a deposit, I never went back.

They pushed me to go mono and said that its best for dusrability etc.. 2 hairsystems per year is no where near enough..

Go all sfs lace and buy online, I did. be prepared for the system to fade fast, and you gotta practice a lot, your going to stuff up at the start.

The piece you get from a hairclub will be way too dense so that it lasts 6 months, will fade just the same, will most defiantly look like a joke, you will be back there within 3 months to get another.

presicionhairreplacement.com is an aussie company, I have never bought from them but my next unit will be from them. just buy a stock piece, cut it out yourself and play around with it, cut the unit to size and cut the hair yourself, your not going to actually use this piece just play with it.

noneother

Reaction score
ozadam said:
I had the same experience as you, I went to another hairclub type place in Australia, got a template made and gave them a deposit, I never went back.

They pushed me to go mono and said that its best for dusrability etc.. 2 hairsystems per year is no where near enough..

Go all sfs lace and buy online, I did. be prepared for the system to fade fast, and you gotta practice a lot, your going to stuff up at the start.

The piece you get from a hairclub will be way too dense so that it lasts 6 months, will fade just the same, will most defiantly look like a joke, you will be back there within 3 months to get another.

presicionhairreplacement.com is an aussie company, I have never bought from them but my next unit will be from them. just buy a stock piece, cut it out yourself and play around with it, cut the unit to size and cut the hair yourself, your not going to actually use this piece just play with it.

thanks. i asked for a refund but these buggers are not even answering their phones or emailing back.

conclusion: AVOID WHITECLIFFS! THEY'RE SCAMMERS

rickycarr1

Reaction score

jaslondon

Reaction score
Hi i have used grahams business in the past. He is a nice guy but the system i got started losing hair really quick and after five months was just knackered. I went to a different company after that which so far is better. Maybe i just had bad luck with that particular system? I don't know...

Reaction score
I bought mine from White Cliff India and i payed 1000$ for just one system and i dont know how your paying lesser than me for 2 systems! This place is a rip of mate. I wish there is some other solution to my problem.

I dont know if the online ones are any better, if they where then i would go for it.