White tea

G

just wanted to share that white tea has 2-3 times more flovanoids than green tea.. More expensive but mucho stronger ;)

diffuse_curse

Reaction score
interesting...i saw it in some shampoos..ingredients...i m drinking a local brand..for 9 months..of course not only my hair..green tea is very good for health..i don t know..is brand important?...perheaps i must start lipton..any better then lipton?..and 190 mg flavinoid..how do u know this?..and i wanna ask smt..some people prefer japanese green tea..why?..what are the differences?..and "you must drink 8-9 cups a daily for hairgrow..less than this number is only for color and thickness"..etc..i saw these kind of articles in some forums and sites..

Aplunk1

Reaction score
How do I know this? Because it's written all over the box of the tea...

How do you know 8-9 cups of green tea will regrow hair? I know it's good for you, but I really doubt green tea, within itself, will cause hair growth.

diffuse_curse

Reaction score
i never see 190 mg writing in tea boxes(i don t check boxes exactly).i m used to see mg for drugs.so i asked it..my asking point wasn t aggressive or pejorative..of course only green tea can t it(did i say like "it can.."?)..i can t remember exactly where i read it(9 cups)..perhaps another forums..i shared only..

diffuse_curse

Reaction score
i can remember a story about green tea..i know..you are ready for asking"where did u read it?","what is your evidence?"..i m too lazy to search it in internet again..a succes story..i don t know if it is true or not..a man who has male pattern baldness..his regimen:green tea and soybean..not extract..simple..drinking two cup green tea daily..and eating soybean daily..after 2 years,he had some success(stopping hairloss,even regrow)..

random32

Reaction score
I am drinking BUCKET LOADS of th stuff at mo.. havent seen much difference

(bu bucket loads i mean about 12-20 cups a day)

diffuse_curse

Reaction score
yes,random..i drink 4 cups a daily(9 months)..no difference like you..i said that im not sure its effectivness..i don t know if the story is ture or not..perheaps soybean is more impertant..anyway..go on..we know its benefits for health..no hurt us..not only for our hairs..u r drinking too much..:)..any side effects?..and u read somethings like me..so u drink 12-20..

The Gardener

Reaction score
My god, 12 to 20 cups a DAY? All of that toilet flushing must sound like a depth charge barrage to your neighbors...

Haaaanck Haaaaanck... battle stations! FLUUUSSSSSSH!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Haha,
not to mention how much caffeine is circulating through your blood with 12-20 cups... Damn, is it like being on tweak?