White Lies

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Iv'e decided I want a hair transplant; however I am young and I'm concerned some doctors may refuse. My question is if you lied about your age is there any way the doctor could find out? I mean you are paying a private surgeon loads of money; why do they care? I do not want to hear about why this is a bad idea from a medical standpoint (losing more hair as you grow older) because I am prepared to get body hair transplants and I don't mind shaving my head if the worst came to the worst. I just want to enjoy more hair as young as I can. Thank you.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iv'e decided I want a hair transplant; however I am young and I'm concerned some doctors may refuse. My question is if you lied about your age is there any way the doctor could find out? I mean you are paying a private surgeon loads of money; why do they care? I do not want to hear about why this is a bad idea from a medical standpoint (losing more hair as you grow older) because I am prepared to get body hair transplants and I don't mind shaving my head if the worst came to the worst. I just want to enjoy more hair as young as I can. Thank you.

then do consults, youll find somebody if your serious

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
They would need id to verify age and income so I think it would just come up. Mine took my license I believe