White Hairs!

Kicken

Reaction score
I've been using Regain Forte for a year now, and just recently noticed that I had got some white hairs at the top of my head. My hair is quite dark, so they are easy to spot.

Could this be from the minoxidil? I’m only 25 so I thought it was a bit early to get grey hairs.
Anybody?

Peace.

:freaked:

bombscience

Reaction score
I have a good friend who just turned 25 and has many grey/white hairs. It could be a natural occurance.

G

There are a couple medical conditions that can cause a portion of your hair to turn completely white in what seems like overnight. You might want to look into these two conditions of Vitiligo and Piebaldism to see if your symptoms are similar. Neither of them are serious conditions just another inconvience, there are treatments available but it might just be easier to dye your hair and save yourself a trip to the doctors.

hopewas

Reaction score
those white hairs could have been previous hairs that fell out and are regrowing but are just about thinning to the point they dissapear..every now and then i have a lot of small hairs growing, but they always fall out..always

G

No they are not previous hairs that are regrowing. From what his original post said a portion of his hair has turned white which is implying that it recently was dark and now all of a sudden has turned white. I have the exact same condition, about 7 months ago I noticed that a patch of my hair turned from brown/blonde to bright white almost overnight. It has nothing to do with the use of Minoxidil so you can continue using it. The condition is nothing serious but like I said before it's just another inconvenience.

supreo

Reaction score
it could be from too much stress (that's me) or a traumatic experience that may have happened to you recently..... :freaked2:.....like losing your HAIR!!!! :hairy:

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
i had this one long white or grey hair on my head too, i thought it was a grey hair but why would i only have one so i plucked it and its gone now.

Kicken

Reaction score
White Hairs

kindabaldingontizop said:
damn homey.... had a run-in with Freddy Krueger, huh?

LOL!
No, but im looking forward to see Freddy vs Jason.

I’ve not bin under much stress lately. I have been working some overtime, but my job consist much of just sitting in front of the pc, relaxing with a cop of coffee.

Not long after I noticed the few white hairs, I’ve been starting to itch on my vertex area, and developing a rash on my forehead. Some nasty red pimples have also appeared.

I’m not saying there’s any connection with the white hairs and the rash, but something is definitely wrong.
Maybe I should lay off Regain a couple of days? It’s kinda weird that I should be experiencing all this side effects so late in process.

Anyway thanks for your replies, and I’m sure I will have a couple of years left before I turn completely into Steve Martin.

G

If i where you id call rogaine and tell them about it right away.