White Dots In Donor Region - Lorenzo

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm hesitant to for a FUE procedure with Lorenzo because i want to retain the option to buzz my back and sides down to a 0.5 guard. Going that short is currently my best weapon against camouflaging my hairloss. I know most surgeons will advise me not to do it in that case. Such a dilemma...any advice to help me decide?

Thanks
Spoon

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Never seen any problems with white dotting in Lorenzo's patients. The only problem you will have with Lorenzo is getting an appointment.

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course, he's erring on the side of caution. Most surgeons will cover their arse and advise the same.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
so how short could one go with a Lorenzo procedure in your view before white dots become visible?

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
so how short could one go with a Lorenzo procedure in your view before white dots become visible?

Mate, don't confuse white dotting and donor depletion. You would need a magnifying glass to observe any white dotting from a Lorenzo surgery. Just suck it and see with regards to optimum hair length - #1 guard is probably OK and that's still feckin' short.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
Curious what you base this on - not doubting it just wondered. I understand it's his technicians not himself that does the extractions.