While I Focused On The Corners Life Backstabed Me Once Again And I Started To Bald At My Crown

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I barely bothered about the crown bc from my family history i expected not to bald there before 40 and in the rare occasions i checked my crown i did it wrong - i just took a picture while holding the cam straight above my head which put the focus more of the part of the area between crown and front instead of of only crown hiding the mess.

However this morning i took a pic from a 45 degree angle behind my crown with direct lightening and what i saw shocked me to the core

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

I mean i found a dead body when i was 13, i broke my arm where the bone visible stuck out and i saw a little human coming out of the vagina of my wife.

Literally nothing of these comes even close to the horror i felt in that very moment.

I mean i instantly knew i was fucked. Beyond fucked. I just thought to myself "f*** what? That cant be" while i had this feeling of cold and hotness running simultanously down my back. I had the urge to scream but i couldnt. I coudnt even breathe in that short moment. After the shock was gone i instantly took some other pics in the desperate hope that it was a just mistake, a one time thing, an illusion, a fata morgana of horror. But it wasnt. It was reality. It was happening. In this very moment. My life. Over.