Which type of Proscar is best to buy?

Reaction score
Ok, I'm now considering going on finasteride and have been doing a lot of browsing for the best deals? Am I going to get jacked if I buy generic versions? Also, is buying from foreign pharmacies considered bad (like the meds not being pure)? Ok, I'll give you guys the low-down on some prices I've found from various sites and see what you all recommend as being best:

From Drugs-one.com (which is a us site) you can get Generic Proscar (Fincar) for 31.99 for 30 pills or 90 for 69.99, which wouldn't be bad a bad deal. 70 bucks for a year supply, that's cheaper than what I spent on 6 bottles of revivogen.

From Unitedpharmacies.com (which is a foreign site) you can get the following Generic versions: Prosmin (30 tabs for $45), Finast (10 tabs for $11), Fincar (10 tabs for $11), Fistide (30 tabs for $30). Proscar is 30 tabs for $90.

From Planethealthstore.com (which is a us site) you can get 30 Proscar for $61.50, or Mercks generic brand (90 tabs for $102.20). There is a generic brand also made by EMS (whoever the hell they are?) for $89.00 for 90 tabs.

From hair2go.com (which is foreign, but is recommended by regrowth.com) you can get 100 1mg pills of Finpecia for $100.

From housepharmacy.com (which is foreign) you can get the following generics: Fincar (10 pills for $12) and Finpecia (30 tabs for $18).

From 111drugstore.com (which is foreign) you can get 30 tabs of Proscar for $70.

Ok, now comparing all the foreign vs. non-foreign, and generic vs non-generic, where is my best bet on purchasing the drug for the best price that is going to work and not be some cheap version?

Fincar from Drugs-one is definitely appealing to me. Also was thinking about Mercks generic from PlanetHealthStore. Also Finpecia from hair2go seemed reasonable in price as well.

What do you all think, should I go for any of these? Or do any of you have a better suggestion as to where I could purchase Proscar or Generics (if they're worthwhile?) from?