Which out of the big 3 is best for Crown regrowth?

hairer

Reaction score
I'm on finasteride 1mg (Propecia) for 5 days so far but haven't started Rogaine or Nizoral.

I am about a Norwood 0.5; still have hair on temples but they are miniaturized, my crown is slightly thin though. Which out of the big 3 is best for crown regrowth?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying which one by itself is best for crown regrowth? If that is the case I would say Finasteride, as it stops DHT and has been known to help with growth in the crown. However using all 3 will yield you the best results. Since you said your hair loss is still minor, I would just use Finasteride and Nizoral for a year and see where you are, before adding Rogaine. It's the route I wish I would have taken haha.

br1

Reaction score
I used only finasteride, and it regrew my hair everywhere - including temples. I think I was a good responder.

I had a break in 2009 and I have some pics of my hair during that period, my temples were all gone - pics from 5yrs later, full head.. crazy

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used only finasteride, and it regrew my hair everywhere - including temples. I think I was a good responder.

I had a break in 2009 and I have some pics of my hair during that period, my temples were all gone - pics from 5yrs later, full head.. crazy

You're no longer using finasteride?