Which One Is The Worst For A Male? (poll)

Which one is worse for a male?

• Being bald (NW4+)

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Being short

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Having small penis

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Being fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being ugly (no facial aesthetic)

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to see your comments on that topic. Been following HairLossTalk and i love your negativity guys :)

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Totally depends on the context though.

For instance if I could be a good looking masculine guy who is bald , that beats being some incel nerd with full hair.

Over all I would say being ugly is worse but you didn't specify how short we are talking. If I could be 5"8 or 5"7 and have prettyboy looks I would take that over 6"3 and bald. But if I'm an average looking dude who is 5"4, screw that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
borderline bald (NW3.25)
borderline short (175cm)
borderline small penis (13-14cm)
borderline lack of facial aesthetics (4.5/10 facially)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being short is the worst one, as being an object of ridicule is the worst of all outcomes.

If you're a manlet, you're not just dismissed by women, you're dismissed by other men, which will women sense and then reject you even more. Conversely, if you're tall, fit, and bald, you can do very well regardless.

a9e33beecd8882b43abcf15ce5689bda--bald-men-fashion-bald-men-style.jpg

People will say that he's an exception (sure), but I honestly have a hard time imagining that there's a 5'5 man on the face of this Earth who could compete with that.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to see your comments on that topic. Been following HairLossTalk and i love your negativity guys :)

Ha-ha some real nutjobs here. I too am amazed at their negativity specially when they put forward the rants as some gospel. But srsly they never fail to crack me up as long as they are not intentionally cruel to others. Due to various medical issues, I too am very negative person as well half the time but for myself not others.
Personally for me, Make me NW4 (will wig it up), give me a height of 5.6 (neutral towards it), make me fat (I loose and gain 20 kg every few years) but endow me with an 8*6 steel down there. I would exchange in one heartbeat. Nothing give me more pleasure than making girls happy in bed. hell you can take my left lilfinger in addition to other stuffs as well in exchange.:p .
More than my hair I miss my sexual bliss. Hope pfs go away soon.

Last edited:

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally depends on the context though.

For instance if I could be a good looking masculine guy who is bald , that beats being some incel nerd with full hair.

Over all I would say being ugly is worse but you didn't specify how short we are talking. If I could be 5"8 or 5"7 and have prettyboy looks I would take that over 6"3 and bald. But if I'm an average looking dude who is 5"4, screw that.

Can't edit the poll but i definitely meant "less than 5"8 / -1.75cm" there.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Bald is the worst for sure if we're talking about a hetero male.

He could be the most intelligent, in shape, funny, emotionally mature man but he'll get nowhere if he's bald. That's a fact. People on here who are calling bald men subhuman etc. are exactly right because of this perception. A short man can still do well, even with taller partners if he has a bit of persistence. An ugly man is never truly ugly with hair. Fat and small penis are totally inconsequential so they don't even belong on the list.

If we flip the question and ask which of the opposite properties is best, then yes I would say that it's height.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember this short guy I saw a couple of times when I was 21. He was a friend of a girl I met online at the time.

Quite short, but very handsome and a carefully styled full head of hair. I remember his hair because guys and girls alike would try to f*** with him the whole night, trying to screw up his hair style and he would throw a fit, like a little kid.

He couldn't inspire any respect because of his height, his stellar looks and fabulous hair did nothing to save him.

So yeah, maybe height is the worst of it all. Being ugly and having all other advantages is not a great situation either. As you've said before, everything matters to a degree. The more attractive attributes you have, the better you'll do with women.

It's rare to find a guy who doesn't have at least one defect. For example, my cousin is tall, good-looking, fit, still has a full head of hair, but bad luck for him, he has a small penis. He gave me the usual rationalizations about it, "girls never complained" and "it's how you use it", but we all know it matters to women, so unfortunately for him, this probably causes some frustration for his wife.

Somehow I'm still grateful that my hair is my only major flaw, and even then, I was able to take measures to at least partially fix it. An ugly face is very difficult to fix, and if you're short or have a small penis, you're stuck with that.

how small are we talking about

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, not extreme ugly indeed. like not having micropenis or being a dwarf.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all relative. The extent of disadvantage of each one of those things will depend on the degree of the flaw as well as what else you have going for you

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Being short is the worst one, as being an object of ridicule is the worst of all outcomes.

If you're a manlet, you're not just dismissed by women, you're dismissed by other men, which will women sense and then reject you even more. Conversely, if you're tall, fit, and bald, you can do very well regardless.

View attachment 80362

People will say that he's an exception (sure), but I honestly have a hard time imagining that there's a 5'5 man on the face of this Earth who could compete with that.

This is where maturity plays a major role.

If a person is matured enough..
all what you told won't be an issue.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
borderline bald (NW3.25)
borderline short (175cm)
borderline small penis (13-14cm)
borderline lack of facial aesthetics (4.5/10 facially)

Actually bald (NW3 diffusing badly in NW5 pattern)
Actually short (173 cm/5'8)
Actual small penis (won't say how small)
Actual lack of facial aesthetics (imagine the bug eyed dude with the Call of Duty shirt)

I win

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
When I was a young kid..I always wanted everybody to look beautiful.
(Remember this view was not based on any media..may be school was responsible for this.)

Now I want everybody to feel beautiful of themselves no matter what.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Being short is the worst. If You're talking 5'5 and below you're seen by women and men as a walking joke. The worst thing is there's nothing you can do about it. Leg lengthening surgery is ridiculous and the raisers on shoes look crazy. Check on Manlet Downy Jr's shoes. Bruno mars looks like a child.

robertdowneysshoes.jpg

a30Q144.jpg

The next worst thing I can think of is facial aesthetics, specifically a receeded chin
PMC1797165_1746-160X-3-7-1.png

Hair loss f*****g sucks but I thank God I could have had it worse

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember this short guy I saw a couple of times when I was 21. He was a friend of a girl I met online at the time.

Quite short, but very handsome and a carefully styled full head of hair. I remember his hair because guys and girls alike would try to f*** with him the whole night, trying to screw up his hair style and he would throw a fit, like a little kid.

He couldn't inspire any respect because of his height, his stellar looks and fabulous hair did nothing to save him.

So yeah, maybe height is the worst of it all. Being ugly and having all other advantages is not a great situation either. As you've said before, everything matters to a degree. The more attractive attributes you have, the better you'll do with women.

It's rare to find a guy who doesn't have at least one defect. For example, my cousin is tall, good-looking, fit, still has a full head of hair, but bad luck for him, he has a small penis. He gave me the usual rationalizations about it, "girls never complained" and "it's how you use it", but we all know it matters to women, so unfortunately for him, this probably causes some frustration for his wife.

Somehow I'm still grateful that my hair is my only major flaw, and even then, I was able to take measures to at least partially fix it. An ugly face is very difficult to fix, and if you're short or have a small penis, you're stuck with that.

If he's short, then he's not allowed to be angry. Tall, white, higher-status men are the only ones who are allowed to be angry. If a short guy gets angry everyone starts laughing and they bring up Napoleon. If a Black guy gets angry, people call the police, and so on.

But tell me, how do you know about your cousin's dick?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being ugly tbh.

I gotta say that being short is overplayed on the internet. As long as you're not like 5'4 and have other positive features (e.g., built, good facial features, etc.) you'll be okay. I'm 5'8 which is considered "manlet status" and I still do okay.