Which Of These Three Hair Styles Is Easiest To Recreate *pics Included

tenniskidaaron1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have diffuse thinking and have to go the full cap route. Like entirely full cap. Which is the easiest in that case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-09-21-19-56-44.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09-21-19-56-44.png
    464.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_2019-02-21-17-01-03-71.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-21-17-01-03-71.png
    831.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_20190221_170310.jpg
    IMG_20190221_170310.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 296

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Aaron

All of those would be pretty easy to recreate. The key features to aim for are (1) heavy density and coverage around the temples and sideburns, with no visible hairline in that area; (2) non-exposed hairline; and (3) heavy density on the neck and blunt-cut at the bottom - no tapering.

Curly hair is definitely a help in creating density and coverage, and camouflaging any exposed edges, although it may be slightly odd if you don't naturally have curly hair - you will have to say you decided to perm your hair. Also hairpieces made with curled hair do sometimes lose their curl, especially in a humid climate, and have to be re-permed, so in that respect they are somewhat more difficult to maintain.

Noah

tenniskidaaron1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Aaron

All of those would be pretty easy to recreate. The key features to aim for are (1) heavy density and coverage around the temples and sideburns, with no visible hairline in that area; (2) non-exposed hairline; and (3) heavy density on the neck and blunt-cut at the bottom - no tapering.

Curly hair is definitely a help in creating density and coverage, and camouflaging any exposed edges, although it may be slightly odd if you don't naturally have curly hair - you will have to say you decided to perm your hair. Also hairpieces made with curled hair do sometimes lose their curl, especially in a humid climate, and have to be re-permed, so in that respect they are somewhat more difficult to maintain.

Noah
Thanks Noah. What is a blunt-cut mean?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
The three looks, the first two, in particular, are very YOUNG looks, I would guess for someone in their late teens, or early 20s, just an FYI.