Which Of These Anti Dht Complexes Do You Think Is The Best?

Reaction score
Hair Growth Vitamins & DHT Blocker (60ct)
HairGrowth_3D_Front_Mar2017_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Zenwise Labs' Green Tea Extract contains the following; 170 IU Vitamin A (Acetate), 10 mg Vitamin C (Absoribic Acid), 4 IU Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), 5 IU Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), 200 mcg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hcl), 5 mg Niacin (Niacinamide), 260 mcg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), 40 mcg Folate (Folic Acid), .9 mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 5000 mcg Biotin, 3.33 mg Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Panthothenate), 8 mcg Iodine (Kelp), 1 mg Zinc (Oxide) and 737 mg Proprietary Blend (Citrus Bioflavanoids, Gingko Biloba (leaf), Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera) (95%Proanthocyanidins), Kelp, L-Lysine Hcl, L-Proline, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Nettle (Leaf-Urtica Dioica), Saw Palmetto (Berry Extract-45% Fatty Acids), Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum), Catalase (5000 cu/gm), Gotu Kola (Herb-Centella Asiatica) (4:1), Pumpkin, (See-Cucurbita Pepo) (4:1) and Magnesium (Oxide)). Other ingredients include; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.

Piping Rock

dht-blocker-for-men-women-6981.jpg

Zinc USP (from zinc oxide) 10 mg 67%
Selenium (from l-selenomethionine) 100 mcg 143%
DHT Blocker Proprietary Blend:
Phytosterol Complex (soy), Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) (from 4:1 extract), Pumpkin Seed (Curcurbita pepo) (seed), Quercetin.
300 mg *
He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) (Polygonum multiflorum) (root) (from 12:1 extract) 100 mg *
Kudzu Soy Isoflavones Blend:
Kudzu Root (Pueraria lobato) (root), Soy Isoflavones (Glycine max) (seeds)
20 mg *
Lycopene 2 mg *

Nu Hair - Blocker DHT

133280.jpg

Zinc (from zinc Arginate) 10 mg 67%
Selenium (from selenium yeast) 100 magnetocardiogram 143%
Proprietary mixture of DHT Blocker
[Phytosterol complex (soybean), Palmetto de la sierra (repens) extract of Serenoa (berry), extract of pumpkin (moschata) of Cucurbita (seed), Quercetin]

300 mg *
He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) 12: 1 powdered extract (multiflorum) of Polygonum (root) 100 mg *
Extract of Kudzu (lobata) of Pueraria (root) 43.75 mg
Isoflavones 17.5 mg
Soybean extract (maximum) of Glycine (soybean germ) 6.25 mg *
Isoflavones 2.5 magnesium
2 magnesium tomato powde

Natrol, Shen Min Hair Strengthening, DHT Blocker, 60
6.jpg

zinc (Zinc Arginate) 10 mg 67%
Selenium (selenium yeast) 100 mcg 143%
DHT blocker
Patented mixture
Phytosterol Complex (soybean), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (Berry), Pumpkin Concentrate (Cucurbita pepo) (seed), Quercetin 300 mg *
Extract of Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum) (root, 12: 1) 100 mg *
Extract of Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) (root) 43.75 mg *
Isoflavones 17.5 mg *
Soy Extract (Glycine max) (soybean germ) 6.25 mg *
Isoflavones 2.5 mg *
Tomato powder 2 mg *
* Daily Value (DV) not established.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to reduce DHT, use finasteride or dutasteride rather than these supplements. The natural supplements are poorly researched, poorly regulated, and not verified for accurate contents. People also get sick from over-the-counter supplements.

Reaction score
If you want to reduce DHT, use finasteride or dutasteride rather than these supplements. The natural supplements are poorly researched, poorly regulated, and not verified for accurate contents. People also get sick from over-the-counter supplements.
Hello afro vacancy, thanks for your reply

Yes, in fact I know that finasteride and dutasteride are more consolidated, but that's why I write this in the section on alternative treatments. As there are not enough studies I would like to experience it on my own, assuming the risks. Anyway, I have already suffered the side effects of finasteride, and for the moment I have not suffered anything with saw palmetto and nettle root, however if I suffer secondaries again (of course there is this possibility), obviously I will leave them again, I will not marry any product.

What i cant do is the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, in fact I know that finasteride and dutasteride are more consolidated, but that's why I write this in the section on alternative treatments. As there are not enough studies I would like to experience it on my own, assuming the risks. Anyway, I have already suffered the side effects of finasteride, and for the moment I have not suffered anything with saw palmetto and nettle root, however if I suffer secondaries again (of course there is this possibility), obviously I will leave them again, I will not marry any product.

What i cant do is the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
stay away from nettle. Although it might reduce 5ar, some studies show it reduces SHBG, which could could increase free Dht and T.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If finasteride doesn't work for you, then you can try RU 58841, or you can microcose finasteride. Dissolve it in alcohol and take 0.03 mg/day.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
interesting, I did not know this solution, and it really works?

RU 58841 has a few published studies and several people use it. It's obtained illegally as it never completed phase III trials.

Finasteride micrododing has been shown to work but the full response curve is not known. In Japan the standard dose is 0.2 mg/day, and studies show indistinguishable effectiveness.