Which norwood i am?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1. If concerned of receding take some DHT blockers, massage temples and scalp, microneedle, laser cap. Really you've got nothing to worry about yet. I wish my hairline was like yours. I've got the "M" hairline going on, typical of Norwood 2 androgenetic alopecia.

Furkmurkk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1. If concerned of receding take some DHT blockers, massage temples and scalp, microneedle, laser cap. Really you've got nothing to worry about yet. I wish my hairline was like yours. I've got the "M" hairline going on, typical of Norwood 2 androgenetic alopecia
Hmm. So because of my forehead i found my norwood level higher than 1.

Furkmurkk

My Regimen
Reaction score
im jealous you're acting so early. That will get you a hint. Most of us started attacking the problem when it was already too late
Thank u. I’m still skeptical to maintain my hair and get regrowth. I mean i started to use finasteride and oral minoxidil. Let’s see how it gonna works

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your hairline is fine. Honestly it would look weird if it was much lower. I don't see a picture of the crown but I assume its ok too given you didn't send a picture.

If you're concerned about recession that much you can hop on a low dosage of finasteride but honestly why play with your hormones. IMO take a couple pictures every month and if you see recession or thinning you know its time to get finasteride otherwise get off this forum and enjoy life you lucky bastard.

Furkmurkk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your hairline is fine. Honestly it would look weird if it was much lower. I don't see a picture of the crown but I assume its ok too given you didn't send a picture.

If you're concerned about recession that much you can hop on a low dosage of finasteride but honestly why play with your hormones. IMO take a couple pictures every month and if you see recession or thinning you know its time to get finasteride otherwise get off this forum and enjoy life you lucky bastard.
Actually i have a little recession in crown. Thats why im asking advice :)

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I’m 26 years old. I’m not sure which Norwood I am ? I always had high hairline even when I was a child. If I use finasteride and minoxidil do u guys think can I get regrowth? Do u guys think I’ll be bald in a few years ? Is there hope for me ???
(My hair is wet and I combed to the back to see where my hair starts)
NW1 and a normal forehead @Hairful is a salty NW6. Ignore that comment.

Furkmurkk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m really considering to get estradiol and spironolactone for perfect hairline but i’m afraid to feminize. What should i do ?