Which Nizoral should I get? (beginner)

hairer

Reaction score
I'm in the very early stages of male pattern baldness; my crown is slightly thinner and my temples are still there but with miniaturized hairs. I still have a thick head of hair but I jumped on 1mg Propecia early, been on it for about 1 week.

I want to add Nizoral too but have no idea which version to get. Which version should I get as someone who is a beginner to this stuff and in early stages of male pattern baldness? And where do I get it from? In the UK btw. 18 year old university student.

lionheart

Reaction score
I use the kirkland liquid one, its a little messy but if you're careful its better than the foam (rogaine etc) because i personally felt it was hard to get the foam to lay on the scalp. atleast with the liquid it drips and runs onto your scalp rather than the foam which mainly sat on the hair

I'm from the uk, there's plenty of places online you can get it, even ebay or amazon

mandatswack

Reaction score
I use the kirkland liquid one, its a little messy but if you're careful its better than the foam (rogaine etc) because i personally felt it was hard to get the foam to lay on the scalp. atleast with the liquid it drips and runs onto your scalp rather than the foam which mainly sat on the hair

I'm from the uk, there's plenty of places online you can get it, even ebay or amazon
Nizoral not minoxidil