Which is the best [place to get a Hair transplant in UK?

scoob

Reaction score
Hi I was on this board a year ago and at the time the best place for hair transplant was in NYC? Is it still worth going to NYC or is there somewhere local now in UK?

Info appreciated guys.
Cheers
Scoob.

amsch

Reaction score
As far as I know there are no good clinics in the UK. I'm pretty sure s.a.f will be here soon.

amsch

Reaction score
scoob said:
what is SAF?

Where is the best place in Europe then for hair transplant?
why does it have to be europe?
Good european surgeons are rare. HDC Medical in cyprus is pretty good, however top docs are found in canda/america (hasson&wong, rahal, feller, dr. alexander)

s.a.f

Reaction score
amsch said:
scoob said:
what is SAF?

:newbie:
Where is the best place in Europe then for hair transplant?
why does it have to be europe?
Good european surgeons are rare. HDC Medical in cyprus is pretty good, however top docs are found in canda/america (hasson&wong, rahal, feller, dr. alexander)

Dont bother with the UK at all. Infact if you're not prepared to travel for the best result dont bother getting a hair transplant at all. If you dont get it right first time you can f*** yourself up (I speak from experience).
As amsch said the best are in the U.S and Canada.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
scoob said:
what is SAF?

this was without a doubt one of the funniest lines I've read all week. SAF is described as some mythological beast of anti-UK clinics. I have to say I knew he'd be answering up when I saw this thread title, and in no way is that a shot at SAF I think it's awesome he hasn't gotten tired of sharing his experience and information.

Adrian Coombs

Reaction score
I don't know about the UK but I went to Dr Treacy in Dublin, so far so good. It's 5 months since I had it done but I can see a big difference. I don't know if I'll see much more.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what do people generally say about the farjo centre, Duncan Bannatyne says he was pleased with his results :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Farjo is about 40 - 50% as good as the best clinics in the world. If thats what you want on your head for the rest of your life go for it.

There are many people who are happy with their results from the UK - then they see whats available elsewhere and realise that they've had crap work done.